90

Slowly and gently, Yena put her arms around Yuri's back and caressed it. She doesn't know what to react... happy because Yuri is now on her arms or mad because Yuri lied in her message.

Unbeknownst to her, Yena's tears began to fall from her eyes. She hugged Yuri tightly in her embrace. Oh God how long she waited for this to happen. She just hope that Yuri will also remember her as fast as it can.

"You...you made me worried. Why did you said that hm?" Yena asked, completely lost in her own words plus the emotions.

Yuri looked up to her with a pout on her lips as she said that Chaeyeon told her to that's why. With that pout in her lips and her usual puppy eyes? Oh hell, Yena wouldn't resist that.

"Don't do that again, okay? The blames on me if something bad happened to you." Yena softly said while fixing Yuri's bangs. Yuri has this feeling of longing for Yena's presence, her eyes never leave the latter.

"I... you're Dummy, right? It was you whom I exchanged messages with?" Yuri asked and Sakura who's in Yena's back chuckled.

"I- what?! That's how you saved mine? Wow, Jo Yuri you're really unbelievable." Yena said and let go of Yuri just to cross her arms.

"So it was really you hehe."

Their conversation was lasted when Chaeyeon faked a cough and said that she needs to go because of her work which of course, the three understood and they bid a goodbye right after she left.

"Ehem Yena...we still have something to attend to, right?" Sakura interrupted the two.

"Oh uh yeah...uhm, Yuri...we need to go now, okay?" Yena stated as she scratch her cheeks softly.

Yuri felt lonely, again...but nonetheless, she agreed because maybe there's something important that's why Yena and Sakura needed to go.

"See you later, Joyul. I'll be back." Yena smiled and walk out of the door with Sakura. But before they could even step away at the front, Yuri held onto Yena's wrist causing the latter to stop and look at her.

"You... you're gonna live here with me again, right? You'll comeback here, right?" Yuri asked, her eyes were pleading Yena to say yes and of course, Yena would never say no to that.

Yena smiled at her and held Yuri's hand as she reply, "Of course, Yuri... I'll be back...here in our home."