N.2

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Putting on her maroon school jacket at last
Mi-Young stared at herself in the mirror. She gazed at herself in her uniform, a white long sleeve collared blouse that was tucked into her gray skirt and a cropped v-neck beige vest that she made herself, along with her favorite black long bow tie pinned between her collar. She let out a small smile satisfied with everything and grabbed her black school bag before putting on her black boots over her long white socks and making her way out the door for her first day.

She was both excited and nervous making her pat her silver necklace over her uniform as she made her way to the bus stop. As always when the bus came immediately everyone stopped and stared as Mi-Young got on with whispers on how beautiful she is. This time though it was packed with students and no seat available until a boy who had a similar uniform as her got up and offered her his seat.

"Oh it's okay I can stand" she smiled at him grateful for the offer. Once her voice was heard there was more whispers and over dramatic reactions on how sweet she sounded.

"N-no I i-in-insist" the boy stuttered blushing bright red at the beauties attention. Seeing as he wouldn't give up she sat down and thanked him again with a small bow and smile.

Finally arriving at her stop she gets off along with other students and walks towards the walkway of Saebom High. It was full of students in their maroon colored uniform trying to get into the building. Their mutterings got louder when some students noticed the new girl. They had just seen a beautiful girl arrive before her and now another goddess is at their school.

"Wow she's so pretty"

"Who is that? She looks like an actual goddess"

"No way she's real. I think I died an there's a angel walking"

" She has to be an idol trainee"

"There's two goddesses at the school now. We're definitely the luckiest!"

"She looks like she could be a model"

Endless whispers could be heard and stares burning through Mi-Young. Some students followed her like lost puppies into the building not being able to take their eyes off her. Mi-Young gave small smiles at people as they parted like the Red Sea for her to pass through easily gawking at her.

She walked aimlessly through the halls trying to find the guidance room. She mentally sighed in relief as she found it and walked in timidly as all eyes went to her.

There was two students already there both mouths opened. Jukyung and her brother Juyoung. She was the most beautiful girl they had ever met. Jukyung had immediately felt slight envy and insecurity seeing as the girl looked like a supermodel with barely any makeup while she had to cake herself in it to look half as good as her.