𝚇𝙸𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

Comenzar desde el principio

"It's okay Hyung."

He couldn't believe that Haneul ignored the fact that he ate her favourite snacks. He smiles in pride and nods at her. But Haneul who was smiling at him, her smile turned into a smirk and she went away from him.

She went towards Namjoon, Seokjin and Staff members who were talking about something.

"What's happening here?"

"Nothing Bang PD asked us to name this blog series and we can't finalize one name."

Namjoon explained her.

She looks at the paper where different names were written.

"BTS blog, blog with BTS, bangtan blog, quality time BTS, Are y'all living in 2001? Or smth? Who think names like these?

"Then what should we name?"

One of the staff member asked her. She sat on the chair and picked up the pen and paper. Everyone looked at her in Awe. To them, she looked really good while thinking like this.

"Something with same initial letters. Like Hungry Haneul, Naughty Namjoon, Sleepy Seokjin."

Seokjin interrupted.

"Okay I got it B-"

Haneul immediately interrupted.

"Not Blog Bangtan or BTS blog it's already cancelled."

What can match with BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan? Everyone started to think the catchy and appropriate name for blog series. Then Haneul stood up.

"How about BTS Bomb? Oh my god yes it's good."

Everyone looked at her in confusion. What the hell was BTS bomb?

"But Hani this doesn't even make sense? This doesn't depict that it's a blog series."

"Namjoon Hyung who cares if it depicts or not? The fact that it's different and catchy. It's all about innovative idea. Our group name also don't make any sense including the fact that I'm a girl."

Namjoon nods his head slowly and looks at Haneul who shook her brows. On the other hand, Staff members started to discuss something in between but then one of them spoke.

"How about Bangtan Bomb instead of BTS Bomb?"

Haneul's eyes lighten up. She smiles from ear to ear and nods her head vigorously.

"Yes yes that's it. It's perfect. Bangtan Bomb."

And this is how the birth of Bangtan Bomb happened.

ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

"Ah I'm so tired I need to lay for a bit."

Yoongi said while massaging his shoulders after coming back from the company. He , Namjoon and Hoseok left company a little late then other. Other were already at Dorms.

He was about to enter in the room but Jimin came to him.

"Hyung Hani needs help on something. She is calling you on terrace."

"Why though?"

"I don't know she said something related to music producing."