𝚇𝙸𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

Start from the beginning

"Hyung thank you so much. I was really nervous."

"Eh I got it. But you owe me a meal for this. Deal?"

Haneul chuckled at his behaviour. She nodded and said.

"Yeah deal."

Hoseok then screams and hugs her and ran all the way to Namjoon who was lying on the couch. Jimin came back to Haneul after shooting his speech for the blog.

"Oh god it's a mess there. Can I sit beside you?"

Haneul looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Stop with this shit what have you done hyung?"

Jimin's eyes widen.

"I- I was just asking."

"You never ask for anything then why now? And also why are you stuttering."

Jimin was blown away by her observations. Yes, he was hiding something from her that's why he was being a little nice to her.

"How in the world?"

"Just spit it now already."

Jimin sighed and sat beside her. Jimin looked at Yoongi who was mouthing something in urgency more like in nervousness.

"Don't look at that man look in my eyes and spit before I whoop your ass."

"Kim Haneul I'm right here."

Seokjin interrupted between their conversation.

"Sorry hyung. Now you say."

"Um when you were sleeping I was really hungry. I went to kitchen to eat something. I heard some noise so I got alerted but it was none other than Yoongi hyung. He was eating your butter scotch pudding and banana chips. I told him not to eat because we know how much crazy- I mean love your snacks. But he was like let's eat without knowing you. I also ate it but then I started to feel guilty. I'M SO SORRY HANI"

He started to rub his both hands in front of her as she widen her eyes. It was her favourite snacks she bought from her own money.

"So that's why you were insisting to wash dishes? You both knew they were my favourite and it's difficult to find them in CVS?"

Yoongi from far was already scared. He exactly know how much pissed she gets when someone messed with her snacks. But he chose violence by eating them.

"Hani I'm so sorry I will do anything you say just forgive me."

"15 packs each."

Jimin looks at her confuse. He didn't know what she was talking about.

"You have to buy 15 packs of banana chips and butter scotch pudding only for me. And do dishes for a week. Then I'll forgive."

Jimin smiles and nodded. Haneul then stood up and went towards Yoongi. Yoongi sat straight when he saw Haneul.

"Hyung do you wanna confess something?"

"Huh? What?"

Yoongi looks at her without any expression.

"Do you have something in your mind which I wanna say?"

"Yes I ate them so what? You don't own them or whatever. I won't apologize like Jimin if you think so. Now hush up."

There was a fierce staring competition between both of them. No one dared to blink that time but then eventually Haneul smiled at him which forced him to blink twice and look at her.