Buster: "BLAST N' BURN!"

Suddenly the Hammer lit up as it's head grew giant and was surrounded in sparks.

Buster: "FUEGO DEL INFERNO!"

*SLAM!*

*BO-BO-BO!*

*BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!*

*FFFWWWOOOSSSHHH!!!*

Buster slammed his hammer onto the ground, causing a mass of slammed explosion to fly towards the Grave, who quickly jumped up away from the blaste, before a gigantic Pillar of flame exploded from the ground and into the sky, consuming the Female Grave in the flames.

Buster: "They call me Buster, because my Martillo won't stop destroying things."

Assassin Grave: "YAHAHAAAA!"

*FFFWWWOOOOSSSHHH!!!*

Buster: "YOU SURVIVED THAT!?"

*CLANG!*

Suddenly the Gave came flying out of the flames at Buster, slamming her leg down on his, forcing the Fodien Captain to clock with the staff of his hammer.

《Meanwhile》

Magician Grave: "WHOHOOO!!!"

*FFFWWWOOOSSSHHH!!!!"

"AAAAAHHHHH-"

The Wizard Class Grave was seen flying around, using different attack as it actively targeted and killed people, searching for them as it's form was revealed in the flames.

Male Voice: "A Grave who hides his face? I have to say, that that's a first."

Female Voice: "Well! What are we waiting for!?"

Magician Grave: "Whooo?"

The Magican Grave turned in confusion at the sudden voice, causing him to see two figures standing nearby. A man in odd white armor wielding two different blades, one large and one smaller, with a girl who wore oddly revealing clothing with spiky brown and gold hair with two Katanas in hand, one with a Crimson red blade and the other with a Shining Silver blade.

Male Fodien: "Be patient Roara. Be hasty and you'll die an early death."

Female Fodien: "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO FANG! YOU'RE NOT A HIGHER RANK THAN ME ANYMORE, SO I CAN DO WHAT I WANT! Now let's kill this thing! Shuangbaotai is hungry!"