Silver: "Right, and what about North Section?"

Ninja: "... A... A Devour Class..."

Silver: "A Devour Class!? And on the Level of Eradication... Any personal Info on them?"

Ninja: "No sir. Captain Buster's already taken on the Assassin Class Grave, and we've yet to get back in contact with him."

Silver: "That explains the Explosions. Alright. I'll take the Devour Class, if you can't get a Captain to fight the Summoner and Magician class Graves, then gather an army and fight them yourselves. We can't afford to let them escape this city!"

Ninjas: "Understood Captain Silver!"

With that the ninjas were gone as Silver dashed off with extreme speed, rushing towards the North Section.

Silver thoughts: "If there really is a Eradication Level Devour Class Grave in this city... then it must be stopped at all costs."

《Grave Danger》
A Little Story Rex Thought Of While Watching a Fuck Ton of Bleach

*BOOOOOM!!!*

"YAHAHAAA!!!"

*BLAM!*

"GAHAA-"

*THOOOM!*

Inside of the city with some of the most damage, a man wearing an eyepatch was seen climbing out of a building he was launched into with a smile on his face as he cracked his own neck.

???: "Aw Man! You are a feisty one. You know, I've never really had that good of an experience with the ladies, but they've never wanted to kill me as much as you do right now, and we've just met."

The man said as he scratched the back of his head, hauling a giant black hammer over his shoulder. As he did, a female figure landed infront of the man, a dark aura surrounding her as she growled at the man.

 As he did, a female figure landed infront of the man, a dark aura surrounding her as she growled at the man

???: "You know. I've fought a lot of Graves in my life... but I've never met one like yourself. But that's mostly because you're hiding your face... Are you sure you're a Grave?"

Assassin Grave: "Yahahaaaa."

???: "I'll take that as a Yes. Hey, I haven't introduced myself. Everyone calls me Buster... wanna know why?"

Buster said, causing the Grave to tilt her head as the Fodien Captain pointed his hammer at the monster, revealing it's smoky black and red form.