chapter 1

"I think it is time to finally reveal who we are.." Ladybug sighs, not wanting the adventure to be over.

"Are you sure milady?" Cat noir asks, with true concern in his eyes.

"Yes, the time has come," Ladybug says, as they walk into a concealed tunnel, away from the public. "Anyways, you've asked for me to show my true identity many times before, why the sudden change of heart?" Marinette has been staring at her feet during the duration of the walk, but finally stops to look Cat in his eyes. She realizes how comforting and safe his eyes look, she wants to melt in them and never leave.

"I never thought our reveals would mean the end of our team. I can't bear to know this is the end of.. us." Cat noir grabs Ladybugs hand in his, and he gives a sad smile.

"Me neither, but this is what has to be done. Hawk Moth will never rest until he gets our Miraculous', and I can't keep fighting akumatized versions of innocent people, knowing one day he might succeed." A single tear runs down Ladybug's face, and Cat Noir notices and wipes it away and cups her hand.

"Together, we're unstoppable. You're unstoppable." Cat noir says.

"Oh stop Cat, you're gonna make me laugh." She chuckles a bit, and then sighs again. Cat hears the beeping of his ring, signifying he is about to turn back any second.

"Are you ready?" Cat asks, looking into Ladybugs eyes for sure permission.

"As ready as i'll ever be." She tries to laugh, but it comes out sadder than she meant to.

"Just remember, I'll always love you. And if you forget your memory, I will be here to remind you. Always and forever bugaboo." He says, while turning around. He looks back one more time to see the back of the girl who he's loved for years, and the girl he'd risk his life for a million times over for. He turns back around and closes his eyes.

Finally, he speaks the words Ladybug has never been allowed to stay for: "Plagg, claws in." He opens his eyes to see his real self standing back, Adrian Agreste.

"Ladybug?" He calls, before turning around.

"I've transformed back. I guess.. it's time for us to see each other." She says, and you can hear the pain in her voice. They both turn around at the same time, and gasp when they see each other.

"Sorry, that's just really shocking. You look a lot like my friend Marinette," Adrian laughs, and shoved his hands in his jean pocket. He sees Marinettes eyes bugging in and out.

"You, uh. You look a lot like my friend Adrian." Marinette says, and laughs excessively.

"I am Adrian!" He finally realizes that Marinette is Ladybug.

"You couldn't be. Hahahahaha. That's funny Cat. Anyways I've gotta go!" She says, and runs away and out of the tunnel.

"I guess I must have been wrong about who Ladybug is. Marinette is too smart to not put the pieces together of who I am." Adrian thinks to himself, and walks away in the opposite direction and out of the sewer.

AN: 292-294 is a phrase from The Originals, not my work

*Next Day At School*
Adrian gets out of his limo and walks up the stairs of the all too familiar school. He looks back for a second when he hears his name being called. It's Alya, Nino's girlfriend, and Marinette's best friend. Adrian waves and walks over to the two girls.

"Hey Alya, Marinette." Adrian says, looking at Marinette a bit longer. Wow, he thinks, Ladybug really does look exactly like Marinette.

"Hey listen, I gotta go chat with Nino. You guys are okay right?" Alya says, looking at Adrian and Marinette quickly. Marinette lets out a squeak, and Alya takes that as a yes and walks away.

"Hey Marinette, the weirdest thing happened yesterday!" Adrian starts, looking at her.

"Wha- uh- really- thats- hahaha- cool." She says, while awkwardly laughing.

"Uh, yeah. Anyways I saw someone who looked exactly like you. It was wild!" Adrian says, laughing.

"What? Same?!" Marinette says, forgetting she's talking to Adrian, and actually forming a sentence.

"Wait... B- Bugaboo?" He says quietly.

"Cat?" She whispers back. They both nod in union.

"It's really you?" He says, and his eyes widen.

"Uh- wha- wait- i- uh- igottago" Marinette says, and runs off. She starts running through the road when a white limo is driving past. The car hits her into a tunnel. The tunnel where Ladybug and Cat Noir revealed their identities.

"MARINETTE," Adrien shouts, and starts running towards her. When he finally gets to her, he scoops up her frail body.

"Who- are you?" She says, opening her eyes with confusion while rubbing her head.

AN: I didn't know how to end it and I didn't want it to be super long so yeah. 823 wordsssss thanks if u read it go read my other book (in progress): Epic