School

Brooke's POV

I got up and put on my blue shirt that has a little turtle on it. I put on jeans and put on my light blue converse. I brushed my messy hair and then looked at my phone.

Watt pad- 5 comments on your story

Awesome!! I'll check those later though. I woke up Anna and she put on the same thing as my only orange.

We walked to Riley and carries room. They were already up and in the same thing as us only purple, or red.

"Good morning!!" Anna said happily.

"Braiding. " Riley said.

She was braiding her hair into a side French braid. So was Carrie only it was a side French fishtail braid. I had my hair up in a high ponytail.

"Let's go!" Anna said.

"Done!" The two said in unison.

We always got to school early. Today there were six new kids.

One had red hair, like, red, hair, one had blue hair, one had purple hair and glasses, and one had orange hair. There were two others. One had long black hair and the other was a girl with red hair. Normal red hair.

"I have my presentation done!!" Anna said happily.

"I have mine!!" Riley said.

"Mine is here. " Carrie said.

"I have mine. " I said.

"Hi I'm April!!" The girl with red hair said smiling.

"I'm Brooke!" I said smiling.

"Riley." Riley said.

"Names caroline. " Carrie said.

"I'm Anna. " Anna said smiling.

"I'm Casey. " The black haired kid said.

"Hey Riley. " The red haired kid said walking up to Riley.

"Wait, Raph?!" Riley asked.

"It's me babe. " Raph said winking.

"Hey Brooklyn. " I think Leo said walking up smiling.

"Hi Leo. " I said before biting my lip.

"How are you guys human??" Riley questioned.

"Donnie made these human snap watches that can make us look human. " Mikey said.

"Cool. " Anna said.

We showed them around. Speed fly were in the same class. When assembly started we sat down and listened. After assembly we went to class. It was a very simple day. Time for presentation!!

"Riley please go first. " Mrs Massey said.

"Sure mom. " Riley said getting up.

"Ok. You all should know me. Today I will be telling you the shortest verse in the bible. " Riley started.

"Jesus wept. " She added.

"This is the end of my presentation are there any questions??" Riley asked. The class erupted with laughter.

She started walking but stopped. One hand. Belonging to Pamela Seeling. Carrie's old mom. The room went silent.

"Pamela. " Riley said through clenched teeth.

"Can you change that to different type of sentence??" Pamela asked.

"No. And by the way, Carrie isn't worthless. You are. " Riley said before sitting down.

Carrie went next. She told us facts about Star Wars.

Anna then went and showed some of her artwork. I was the last presenter. The new kids didn't go and everyone has gone but me. I did a presentation on colors and their moods.

After lunch we were dismissed for the day and we went home. We played Xbox for a while. Soon I fell asleep.