Patrol

Riley's POV

We were getting ready for patrol. We were all down for some reason. I know why I'm down. But the others, I have no clue.

"Ok we're gonna go into two groups. Me and Carrie, and then Riley and Anna." Brooke said.

"Sisters honor. " We said in unison putting two fingers under our eyes.

I grabbed my twin sai's, and put a gun in my boot.

Anna grabbed her nun chucks and a gun too.

Carrie got her metal Bo staff, and Brooke got her twin, blue blade katanas.

We climbed to the roof and went to our separate areas. Me and Anna jumped multiple roofs before stopping. I looked down. It's the sidewalk near the park. Like, the parks right there. This is wear Michael cheated on me.

"Riley??" Anna asked.

"Yeah??" I asked.

"What's wrong??" She asked.

"Michael cheated on me. " I started crying.

"Graham broke up with me!!" Anna said also starting to cry.

We hugged each other. "That's why I haven't seen the necklace. " I said sniffling.

"Yeah. " She said.

"I yanked it off and threw it at him. " She said biting her lip. A habit we all have.

"That sounds like something I would do. " I said wiping the tears away.

"Yeah. " She said smiling.

Carrie's POV

Me and Brooke stopped on a roof.

"Hey Brooke is something wrong??" I asked her.

"Yeah. " She said.

"What is it??" I asked concerned.

"Aaron made out with another girl." She started crying.

"And Johnny cheated on me!!" I said also starting to cry.

"That's why your not wearing the necklace. " Brooke said wiping tears away.

"And your not wearing the bracelet!" I said.

An- ok guys thats this chapter!! Sorry it's short but I'm updating pretty quickly!! Just published first chapter today!! Also comment and vote and go ahead and why not become a part of the 'sister brother' community and follow this account and also go ahead and follow the other accounts!! ( in description) Tell me anything you don't like or any errors and I'll fix them! These chapters are edited by caroline and Christo! Go ahead and check the other books on this account too!