Chapter 5

Someone came into the Alpha's office, making me exhale in relief.
"Alpha, there's a problem" said an urgent voice, by the the strong smell, it's the gamma of the pack.

The Alpha walked out of the office, not even excusing himself as the door shut closed after him. I was alone in the Alpha's office and I did not know what to do. Must I just sit and wait for him? I stood up and walked slowly out of the office.

I walked against the wall, not wanting to bump into anyone and made my way towards the exit. When I opened the door, there was no breeze indicating that I was not outside but smelled unfamiliar scents, one being of lemon and honey.

I stood frozen, knowing that I had just entered a room full of powerful people.
In a matter of seconds, I was held against the wall, sparks igniting through my body.
"Who.. who are you?" I said my voice breaking as I tried to keep my heart at check.

"Leave" a voice that had made my heart accelerate said, although his voice was one I would melt under. I heard footsteps and in no time, I am left alone with my stranger. My stranger, when did he became mine?

He loosens his grip and took huge steps backwards as I was left alone cold and alone. What are you saying, you were always alone? My breathing became normal as the air was filled with tension.
"Who are you ?" I said this time calm and collected. There was silence around the room and I had thought I was speaking to myself if I wasn't smelling his breathtaking scent.

"There's is no need for you to know who I am." he said with no emotions in his voice. I wanted nothing but to run and cry all the way to my tree house which I knew wasn't safe after last night's incident, and I would not have cared in this moment.
"I am sorry for your trouble Sir, but I do have to go now." I said, not know what I was sorry for, I started to walk when he spoke, his words left me with shock.

"You are coming with me  to Crimson pack, be ready at 4" he said as I kept walking, shocked on what just had happened. I've heard of the Crimson pack, but I do have to ask Elliot, he maybe knew what was going around me.
Do I have a say in this, maybe I can ask the Alpha.

I started to walk back to the office, following the Alpha's scent as I knew I was standing right in front of his office door. I knocked but heard nothing. I turned back and was about to search for Elliot to question him on what was happening when I heard it. There were people in the room and they were talking about...me.
I had to listen as I leaned against the wall and look towards the office focusing on the voice.

"Alpha, is she really going?" Elliot said, angry.
" We have no choice in this Elliot, know that Lily is mated to an Alpha and he wants her to come with him, we can't jeopardize our pack because of a blind girl." Alpha said calmly.

What?!!! What's happening, who am I mated to and why hasn't anyone told me this? What happening around me?
I have a mate, and I don't know who he is, now that I know he is an alpha, I don't know what to do.

I had no time to listen to this, I had to find my mate and tell him I can't be with him. He is an Alpha and he might agree with me, who needs a blind girl as a Luna? Even though my heart feels like it breaking into million pieces of being rejected by my mate, I know that its for the best. First I need to get out of here without anyone noticing me, but how?

"Elliot can you help me with something?" I mind linked him.
"Where are you?" he immediately replied.
"I'm standing near the Alpha's office"  I said not knowing what else to say.
"Umm..ok I'll be outside in a minute" he said quietly, knowing that I've heard him.

Elliot was true to his word as I heard his footsteps coming behind me and I allowed myself to hug him one last time, if I were about to be taken.
"Shhh everything will be ok, don't cry Lily" Elliot said, not realizing I was crying.
I was about to say something when I heard a growl and in a second Elliot was not by my side but in the hands of the guy whose scent was making me feel light-headed.

I started to focus on his breathtaking smell as I felt my heart speed up. Mate.
I was shocked that I had heard my wolf say it, for the first time she spoke and this time with excitement.
"Stop" I said quietly as I wanted nothing to do with him but the way Elliot was groaning with pain I knew the situation did not need my silence.
"Stop" I said, this time with more firm but he was not letting go of him. What has Elliot done to upset an Alpha like him? My mate is an Alpha?

"Stop!!!!" I screamed as I heard a growl and a thud. I ran to where Elliot's scent  was when all of a sudden I was grabbed by two arms that has sent spark through out my body. I started to struggle, I did not want him near me and that made him angry, that was when I was dragged by him, away from Elliot. What is he doing?
I felt a breeze and knew I was outside but the most scariest part was when a car pulled over by the screeching noise of the wheels and I knew then that I was going somewhere, away from Elliot and the pack.

"No...no... please no" I said as I started begging my mate, don't do this, not again.
The door of the car opened and that was when he pushed me inside, locking me in the car. I was trying to open the door but my panicked state made me start searching where the handle of the car was.

The other door opened and I thought that my mate changed his mind, the feeling of happiness descended up on me. The realization of him going inside the car and closing the door made me cry. Why, what made him do this? I hate him.  I need a plan to escape or I might as well make myself comfortable being treated like this and something tells me that this is the beginning.