jealous - henry hart

I sit on the couch with Henry as we watch the newest episode of Toilet Wars. We share a blanket, almost cuddling with one another. We weren't dating, but we were super close friends. I didn't really know what was going on with us, and if we were actually together or not. 

As we continue to watch, the door opens and slams shut. Looking over, Jasper walked in stomping his feet and sitting next to Henry on the couch. 

"What's up with you?" Henry asks him, seeing that he was rather angry. 

"You're not going to believe what happened to me!" He screamed, now standing up again and pacing in front of the TV. I sigh, realizing that I was going to have to listen to him because he was standing right in front of my show. 

I pause the show and cross my arms. 

"I don't think we really have a choice to hear what happened, now do we?" Henry sighs, sitting back as well. 

"My date cancelled for tomorrow night. I mean, I bought a whole reservation at this nice restaurant and now I have no one to take. It was supposed to be a double date with my cousin as well, because I wanted to impress him." He groaned, pacing more. 

"Just find a new date." I shrug my shoulders. 

"Do you know how long it took me to ask the last date? Two weeks! How am I going to find a new one before tomorrow?" Jasper asks. 

"I'm sure you can find one." I say.

"Not everyone can find someone to take out so easily, like you Y/N." He said sitting back down. 

"What do you mean?" Henry asks him raising an eyebrow. 

"Come on, everywhere we go she always gets someone's number or something. Guys just find her attractive." Jasper shrugs his shoulders and I do as well. I look at Henry and he just shakes his head. 

"WAIT A MINUTE!" Jasper screamed, standing up again. I jump at the sudden yelling, looking at him. 

"Y/N, be my date tomorrow!" He said walking to me. 

"I don't know Jasper, I really don't..." I sigh. 

"Please Y/N, this would mean to so much to me, and I'll never ask you for anything ever again!" He yelled, getting on his knees and begging. 

I groan, knowing that he wasn't going to stop asking until I said yes. 

"Fine, sure. I'll go with you tomorrow." I tell him and he instantly gets off his knees and hugging me quickly. 

"Thank you thank you!" He said while running out the door. I shake my head, unpausing Toilet Wars. Only for Henry to take the remote from me, pausing the show again. 

"Hey, I was trying to watch that." I said sitting up to look at him. 

"You're going on a date with Jasper?" He asked annoyed, and I knew that he would get like this. 

"Obviously we're going as friends, and why do you care, hm?" I ask him grabbing the remote back and pressing play again. He doesn't say anything and we continue to watch TV.

—————————————————

"How do I look?" I ask Charlotte, walking out of my closet. Charlotte turns to me, and her eyes widen. 

"Woah, Y/N, you look amazing." She said walking up to me.

"Do you think it's too much?" I ask her looking in the mirror. She nods her head no aggressively. 

"No way, you look perfect." She smiled. I look back in the mirror and smile. I decided to dress nice tonight because Jasper told me it was a super nice restaurant. I had a small black dress, that flowed out from the waist. It also had an open back, with straps that connected it.