CHAPTER ONE: Arrival

The flight was smooth and short. I had a meeting with my soon to be allies shortly after. This is the first meeting in order to familiarize ourselves with each other and to forge a deal, after that there will be hosts of meetings to see if we would be compatible as allies.
As I disembarked the plane my phone rang, "Chi parla adesso," I growled into the phone. [Who is this? Speak now!]

"Who else is supposed to be calling you Zandro," Alicia's shrill voice rang through the phone.

"Don't you ever call me Zandro again putanna or else I will cut that disgusting tongue out of your mouth," I coldly stated.

"Fuck you Alejandro, you know that you can't do anything to me, Papa would have you dead in seconds!" She growled.

The bitch was right but I can still hurt her it doesn't have to be physical. For some strange reason she fell in love with me and I will use that to my advantage until I can find a way out of this fucking contract.

"I know what your father is capable of Alicia, don't get me wrong I am cautious of him but never afraid remember that," I growled as I hung up on her. The nerve of this hoe to think that I'll be afraid of her father. Yes the man is a Don, and one of the best but I'm even better.

As I travelled to the hidden villa, where the meeting was to be held, I allowed my thoughts to consume me. Its one of those rare moments that I let a fraction of my guard down, I may be the Don but I am still something that is relatively close to a human being. The term beast is more fitting, as I do not have a conscience as most persons, I do not love nor do I give mercy. I'm the farthest thing from kind, I'm called the devil's spawn or the devil himself. After all my name is Alejandro Lucifer Torrio.

"Jefe, is something bothering you," Dante said looking at me intently.

"Dan there is nothing bothering me, I just allowed myself to think a bit more than the usual."

" Bene Guerra's hanno sentito parlare del fidanzamento, Jefe I am concerned for your safety," Dan stated with a look that could cut steel. [Well the Guerra's have heard of the engagement]

"I am fine Dante, no need to worry," I assured him, "Now look lively and help me form some alliances to take down these fucking Guerra's."

As I stepped out of the car I was greeted by a man wearing a black polo shirt and tight faded jeans, his hair was low cut and waved. He had a semi automatic rifle in his hands and an expression that was harder than granite.

"Good morning Mr Torrio, welcome to Jamaica." His accent was thick as he spoke, " My name is Juju, and I'll be escorting you to the boss. Please ensure that your men leave all weapons in the transport that they arrived in." I quickly called Bonito my head of security, telling him to leave all weapons out of the meeting, I wanted to make a good first impression on the gang leader. Although I am the bigger boss, I still show respect to every leader, my father always taught me that respect carries you a far way. The walk to the villa was short, the beautiful scenery was surrounded by exotic plants and large trees which provided shade from the hot sun.

" Mr Torrio, welcome to my beautiful island. I hope the drive here wasn't too bad, our roads aren't as smooth as yours but it gets us from place to place."

"The drive was excellent Mr Narros,"

" No No No, skip the formalities Mr Torrio. Call me Marcus." Narros said in his thick Jamaican accent.

"Okay Marcus, it's a pleasure to meet you and call me Lucifer. I would love to talk business with you," I stated trying to melt a bit of the coldness in my voice. Marcus Narros' interest peaked even higher at my statement, that's exactly what I want. I want to do business with him because he is a critical part of my plan. Once he is on my side and trusts me fully, everything will fall into place.

" What kind of business you talking about," Marcus stated.

" Guns, drugs, men. I'll outline this to you Marcus, I have no intention of taking over your gang, I only want you as a partner." I said.

" Lucifer, thank you for outlining what you would want out of this alliance, but what is in it for me? I can't make a deal with the devil without attaching a few strings," Marcus said smiling.

" What do you want as benefits Mr Narros," I said as I looked on his face. He was pondering, thinking up a storm, maybe asking himself what would a man like me want with his gang. Little does he know that my words are true, I do not intend to take his gang I just need the man power to fight this fucking war that the Guerra's started.

" Access to weapons, men, and drugs from your gang," Marcus said smugly

" Don't you think that's a bit excessive for your services Marcus," I stated coldly.

" Business is business Lucifer," he interjected." You need a service, I provide it but for a price."

" I'll give you five percent of every shipment of drugs that I receive. That is all I can do for you Marcus." I said with a burning gaze. Just like every other Don or Gang Leader Marcus Narros is an opportunist, truth be told if it was me I would have done the same thing. Five percent of my profit is a lot more than I would give under normal circumstances, Marcus is lucky that I'm feeling generous to line his pockets with that much cash.

" I'll settle for that Mr Torrio under one condition," Marcus stated, " You provide assistance in helping me access weapons at a cheaper price."

" I can arrange for that Mr Narros, you have my word," I stated.

" Then we have ourselves a deal Lucifer," Marcus stated with a wide grin on his face.

" It seems so," I confirmed. As I got up to shake his hands, Marcus' security details had their guns on me in under a second. With a swipe of Marcus' hand all guns were lowered, we shook hands to seal the verbal deal.

" The contract will be sent over shortly for you to sign," I said turning on my heel to leave.

" Lucifer, let me walk you out," he stated straightening his crispy white shirt and black dress pants. Marcus walked briskly towards me; as we fell into step, he spoke.

" Jamaica is a place where opportunities, and untapped resources lay in the open. You can gain a lot from this small island, if you play your cards right Lucifer," he spoke coldly, " Trust no one not even yourself. We are known to fool the wise and surpass every challenge. Also beware of who you keep around, your closest friend could be your worst enemy."

With that I thanked Marcus and shook his hand. Dante joined me once more, it was unfortunate that he couldn't have been in the meeting as he is my third in command. But as for future meetings I'll be hosting, so this will only be a one time problem.
As we got into the car Dante looked at me and that reminded me to schedule a meeting to update my men about the alliance in the making. With the new gang that will be based here, the mafia will double maybe triple in size, intelligence and man power and with that the Guerra's will be dust but I never underestimate my rivals because in this game the tables can either turn in your favor or against you. One mistake can cost you everything you've ever owned and that includes your life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello beautiful people of the world. I have kept you waiting for three weeks and I am really sorry. I haven't gotten the time to write my chapters due to school. I have exams coming up so all of my focus is on that right now. I want to let you gentle folks know that I'll be taking a break from writing for a month and a half so I can adequately prepare for my external exams. I'll be posting chapters until its time for me to settle down and study, so I hope you have enjoyed the book thus far. This chapter isn't my best but I promise to make it up to you guys. Lots of love and stay blessed gentle folks of the world.