⋆⋅ thirty-four ⋆⋅

Start from the beginning

"you said you don't have a spy yet" I said.

"yes?"

"what do you have?" I raised my eyebrows.

"well we have me, the leader" Jeffrey pointed a finger into his chest.

"we have Gene, he acts as a fan, keeps up with the online personas"

"Parker is the brains of this whole heist; he tracks the cams and makes sure everything is in check" Jeffrey said proudly.

"Sean, my best friend since 7, usually just does the stuff around the house, cleans, gets food, answers the door"

"and then we have Sarah, she is very important, because she will be playing you" Jeffrey pointed to me.

"me?" I stuttered.

"yes, she's gonna act as you online, tweet every couple days or so, to make sure the fans don't grow suspicious y'know" Jeffrey shrugs. I didn't say anything, I was honestly baffled at the thought that was put into this.

"and then we have you, the spy"

"I'm not a spy"

"oh you will be, but you must be hungry" Jeffrey glanced at his watch before leading me to the kitchen.

"pantry Is over there; grab anything you want" Jeffrey waved over to the door of the pantry and went back into the mission room.

I inched over to the pantry door. When I opened it up, multiple variants of snacks were to choose from. I didn't have an appetite for anything, but I didn't want to starve. I grabbed a sleeve of ritz crackers and left to go upstairs.

As I walked past the mission room, I stalled at the closed door and searched for the words of a muffled conversation.

"she's stubborn"

"she'll give in"

"what can we do meanwhile?"

"why don't you tweet something, talking about how she's spending time with friends or something"

"I'll work on it"

I couldn't bear listen anymore, so I continued to walk to my room, I shut the door quietly behind me, as I did, I slid down the door and held my head in my hands.

I crawled over to the head of my bed and picked up Tommy's hoodie. I played with the strings mindlessly as I thought about what I could possibly do.

────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────

"this is absurd" I said, motioning to the paper.
"this is what we have" George countered.

"I don't understand why we can't just call—" I started, but Clay quickly cut me off.

"Ollie could still be in trouble if we call"
"Molly is in trouble no matter what" I said crazed, slapping my hand down on the table.

The long silence was split in half by multiple ringtones going off, I glanced at the twitter notification. But took a double take when I saw Molly's username.

Check out the newest tweet from @OllieMolly !

Sorry for not being active, spending lots of time with the boys 💪🏼🥶💯

↳ Bree | @ItsBree13
PLEASE NOT THE BOYS-

↳ @Caught_u_Simping
Niki & Iris standing in the corner like 🕴🏼 🕴🏼

"what the actual fu—"

"oh my god" Tubbo gasped as he checked his phone.

Multiple murmurs were heard from around the table as they pulled out their phone frantically to see what the matter was. But eventually when everyone saw the newest piece of information, it was silent as they stared at the screen.

"it can't be actually her?" Tubbo whispered.

"who else would it be?" Quackity muttered.

The group sat quietly, waiting for someone to answer, but no one did. There was over a two hours of silence.

"what about her parents" I finally spoke, every head turned to me but didn't speak.

"she could be with them—or" I continued but got cut off.

"or they could be dead" Wilbur spoke blankly.
The room was quiet again.

"what's our best option?" Schlatt spoke up, nodding towards the paper,

"we have few, but we call the police, don't call, or call the same number back"

"I think we should call back" I jutted in.

"what?" Tubbo turned to me.

"we need answers, I'll even call"

"you can't call" Wilbur said.

"why can't I call, I'm good at words" I argued.

"tommy all the good words you speak are scripted on a Minecraft roleplay server" George grimaced.

"shut up"

"I'll call again" Niki said.

"No I'm not letting you do that" Wilbur sighed.

"why not? I can handle It this time"

"I don't want them to take advantage of any of you"

"I'll do it, they may not know much about me" Ranboo says gently.

"no I can't let you do that" Iris says,

"Yeah, I agree, no minors" Schlatt said, looking at Me, Tubbo, and Ranboo.

"why don't I go?" Dream said.

"you could, but I don't know—maybe I should just call" Wilbur answered. Nobody rejected his proposal, so he spoke again.

"so its settled, I'll call"

"you should stay with us though" Niki said, "just in case"

Wilbur pulled out the phone used earlier and went to the latest number called. He hovered over the call back button before pressing it and putting it up to his ear.

a/n:

daily schlatt picture: