"Better claim your man baby" I say hyping her up cause us all to laugh; "Girl you already know Imma claim what's mine. Anyway, tell me why when I opened Instagram, I'm all over The Shaderoom after Easton's messy baby momma showed her ass. I've been ignoring him cause I don't need all this drama, I'm a whole mother I ain't got time for this." Understanding why she feels some type of way, after all the shit she went through with Herb she has every right to guard her peace; "Damn that's crazy, at least hear him out Mia" Zo says while she shakes head dismissively before talking about the new shop's opening premier.

" Understanding why she feels some type of way, after all the shit she went through with Herb she has every right to guard her peace; "Damn that's crazy, at least hear him out Mia" Zo says while she shakes head dismissively before talking about th...

After sitting in my car for a bit, I decide to walk into the parlour after realising it's now or never, opening the door I approach the receptionist "Good afternoon, I'm here to see Amara. She knows that I'm coming" I say. She looks up at me before giving me a friendly smile; "Good Afternoon sir, just let me contact her but in the meantime you can take a seat by the couches. Thank you" the receptionist tells me, causing me to take a seat. Hearing someone approach the front as I scroll through my phone, I look up seeing Amara walking towards me in a bodysuit that shows off her figure but emphasises the little bump she's sporting.

Glowing doesn't adequately describe the way her skin is looking as she talks to the receptionist before our eyes lock, standing up and approaching her, I wait for her to finish off her conversation. "Hie Amara, you look really good" I say as she stands before me; "Hello Reign and thank you, shall we go?" she says in a voice void of any emotion. Sighing I open the door for her as everyone in the parlour looks at us in curiosity, leading her to my car before opening the door for her.

"Do you have anything in particular you would like to eat" I ask her as we pull out the parking lot; feeling her look at me she bites her bottom lip before replying "I've been craving seafood." Deciding that we should eat at Red Lobster, I turn down the volume as we approach a red light before turning to her and asking "How have you really been Amara?"; seeing her frown I can tell she's about to go off "Reign don't patronise me, acting like you really care because if you did then you would've stuck around" she says rolling her eyes clearly irritated. Not wanting to make her angry or start an argument with her, I just nod before increasing the volume as we drive towards our destination.

The waitress leaves right after we place our orders, "So Mia said you wanted to talk" Amara says while looking at me as she talks a sip from her drink; "Firstly I would like to apologise to you for not only talking to you disrespectfully but also leaving you at a time when you needed me. Denying the baby was a bitch move on my part and I'm really sorry for that. I know I can't make up for the time I've lost, cause clearly the baby has been growing without me meaning you've been to appointment without me. You may not believe me, but I'm really sorry Amara."

I watch as she takes a deep breath before looking at the table, avoiding all eye contact with me "When I told you that day, I was so scared; scared of how you would react, scared of becoming a mom, scared of becoming another statistic.
I reassured myself you know, tried to believe that you would be different than the average black man, own up to your mistakes at least but boy was I wrong. After you said what you said then left, I sat at that table as two of my fears became realities, coming to terms with the fact that I would have to be a single parent as if I made this baby by myself. But what tore me apart is the fact that you thought I would trap you with a baby that isn't even yours, do you think that lowly of me?"