"alright then. say your goodbyes and the limo will take you to the location."

as soon as izuku told you that, you were immediately squished in a group hug.

there were hiccups, tears, and groans of worry from every direction.

you laugh. "you guys must really care about me huh?!"

you then squeeze yourself out of the hug and give them a thumbs up. "don't you worry, i'll be back before you know it! so just wait for me."

they all put on a sad, but hopeful smile and wave. you turn away to walk out the door only to feel a gentle grab on your wrist.

you turn around and now become face to face with shoto.

"y/n, i-"

you tilt your head sideways confused on what he wanted to say. he took notice of this.

"...nevermind... just stay safe..."

you smile and wrap your arms around his neck. "i will shoto. thanks for worrying about me."

and you chuckle. "kinda makes me feel special." you release your arms from his neck, grab your suitcase, and head out the door.

you make your way out the door and enter into the limo, like izuku said, that was waiting for you.

"good evening miss l/n."

"good evening fumikage, i hope you've had a good day?"

fumikage nods. "i did. thank you for asking."

"no problem."

you continued to make small talk with the black haired male.

the drive was a long one, and you weren't supposed to get there until the following morning.

fumikage adjusts his mirror so he can see you. "miss l/n, i suggest you get some sleep, it's a long drive."

you yawn. "yeah, you're probably right."

you lay down on the seats of the limo. you let out a small laugh. "and i've told you over a dozen times to call me y/n, fumikage."

fumikage nods. "yes, my apologies y/n."

but you were already knocked out.

he smiles.

"y-"

"y-"

"-/n"

"y/n..."

"Y/N!"

your body shoots up, and you pull your gun from the holster, and position it in your hands.

"move and i'll shoot."

you hear a deep laugh coming from the front of you. "still prepared as ever?"

you take in your surroundings and remember your situation.

you place the gun back in your holster, and rub the back of your neck. "my bad fumikage..."

"it's alright. i just wanted to let you know that we have arrived."

you roll down your window and see a large mansion. compared to The Mizuchi it's not that big, but it sure is flashy.

you roll your window back up and look at fumikage. "this is the place?"

he nods. "yes. and do not forget the instructions the boss gave you."

𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔.

before you left the room, you had one more question.

you turn on your heel to face izuku. "by the way, how exactly do i get in?"

izuku pauses, then bursts into laughter. "oh my, i didn't tell you? now that would've been a disaster."

you cross your arms. "no you didn't tell me. you might as well have been sending me to my death."

"yes well. they have already been told that a janitor is coming. obviously the real one's not going, but you are."

you stop him. "what happened to the actual janitor that was supposed to have the job?"

he shrugs. "things happen, life happens."

'so they killed her.'

"anyways, we were able to get information out of her."

"what type of information?"

"one, she was a mass murder wanting to try her skills out on The Raionzu."

'wow.'

"and two, they are given a name and a password that is different for every person to get inside the house is different for every person. she was given the name janitor 87, and her password was 'the lions came roaring in.' and lucky for you, she was a female, so you don't have to go undercover as a man the whole time!"

you throw an unenthusiastic fist in the air. "woohoo, yay me."

𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛.

you nod at fumikage. "yes. i will remember them."

"good."

you open the door, grab your suitcase, and walk out the car.

"stay safe y/n."

"thank you fumikage."

and he drives off.

»»——⍟——««

If he thinks he can take me down, he's got another thing coming!