Final - The Wedding

Tsunade :

The marriage was tomorrow . I hadn't talked to him since the day I confessed . This is the end of a tragic love story , huh ? . I felt relieved , the marriage would be the right thing to do .

Even though , I knew I loved him from the depths of my heart , this love was completely one-sided . Why did I have to go fall for the most incompetent Shinobi ever ? . I turned my attention to the nearby window . The village was in shambles . Everything was in pandemonium , Shinobi trying to find garments . The children crying and their respective mothers consoling them .

I heard a knock on the door and my heart skipped a beat . It was only a maid... Why did I feel so disappointed ? . My chances were gone and she was going to marry him . ' Stop dwelling on the past , Tsunade ' , I scolded myself .

Three hours left huh ? ...

I was so nervous even though I knew it had to happen.

Two hours...

Fuck. FUCK. I'm really starting to not want to goo..

One hour left ..

My heart was beating fast , I hated this . I hated this so much . Then I heard a knock , my body reacted faster than I could think . I looked up to see Naruto in his wedding outfit . I didn't want to say it but he looked really good .

" N- Na- Naruto ? " , I asked , blushing . The memories of my last encounter with him were getting really vivid . He sat down without a word and looked at me and said " There's something I need to tell you ...... "

Naruto :

I was going to do it . I decided to not keep it a secret from her as that would just not be fair . She looked at me again . I felt the worst feeling ever and began " Tsunade , I li- like you too " . I died inside because of how cliche and cheesy that line sounded . I looked up to see her in shock . " I wasn't planning on telling you this- but I've loved you for a long time now " , I said .

With those words , I couldn't take it anymore . I got up and left her room . I started tearing up on the way but I knew this was the right decision . We would eventually get over each other .
I ran away from the mansion into the massive , wedding court .

Tsunade :

I started off to the wedding hall . Damn Naruto , how dare he leave me at that moment . My mind knew what was coming as I saw him on the stage. I could feel every bit of happiness draining away . " And Now , I proclaim Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga husband- " . The words stared to fade away . " You may now kiss the bride " . A couple seconds of silence until a huge cheer erupted behind me .

In the end , I knew this was coming . Naruto and I would never work out . My tears continued dripping . No one seemed to be paying attention to me . The crowd was going wild in the background . Guess this was our Forgotten Love .

▪︎ The End ▪︎

Tysm for reading this book which is finally over ! I felt this was the right way to end the story . I felt really bad for Tsunade at the end , I feel like I'm a horrible person . Again tysm for the votes and reads 🥳