Chapter 3 - Thoughts

Naruto

A week had passed after that encounter with her . She definitely suspected something was going on with me . What do I do ?

2 more weeks and I was gonna be married with the love of my life . Why did she have to come and mess it all up . I pushed my hair back and laid down . Why did my life have to be so complicated ?

I locked my house and started walking . Another day , the sunset look ' sad ' . The scenery seemed to reflect my mood . The official fireworks festival was happening today and I was going to spend it with Hinata .

I knocked on her door and waited for a reply . It came quick , with her appearing out of the doorway . She looked beautiful as always . " Hi ! " , I exclaimed . " Its been so long since we went on a date , Naruto " , she replied . She was blushing and I enjoyed it .

We started walking , while holding hands .
" Aren't you gonna compliment me ? " , she asked , with a nervous laugh . I hadn't bother to notice then , but she looked pretty good . " You look fantastic " , I replied . She blushed even harder . We started walking towards the park , where the fireworks were gonna happen .

Tsunade

Uff . I was done with this bullshit . I'm gonna enjoy myself for once in my life . I had made up my mind . I grabbed something casual and slipped out incase I got noticed .

I set off , walking . The sunset looked really beautiful in the distance . Naruto's marriage is happening in 2 weeks huh . I felt nervous pangs throughout my body . I felt heated emotions in me whenever I thought about the wedding .

" I've gotta settle down and live with someone " , I said out loud . A few people looked at me , smirking. I blushed , wish I could meet someone who would be special to me . There it was , the park .

I would definitely find someone , one day . But for today , I'm just gonna enjoy myself to the fullest . Loneliness is not a reason for me to stop going out .

I turned and faced the park , I could picture a little Naruto sitting in the swing . His short arms dangling as he rocked himself . I smiled and turned to face the road . I immediately noticed him . His smile , which seemed fake. His yellow hair plastered on his head . His bulky arms threatening to rip his poor t-shirt .

Thats when Hinata came into view . Her hand wrapped around his . Both of them , smiling . The fireworks started to go off . It must have looked beautiful . I didn't care. 

I dont really know what happened to me at that moment . Its like the whole world became silent . The three of us in a separate reality . I hated her so much . Why was this happenimg ? . I was the Hokage . Tears dripped down my face . Why did I feel like this ? The anger I felt inside me .

I started to walk away . I merged with the crowd . A gang of boys were coming out of the crowd . Unfortunately , I didn't see them . They pushed against me and I started to fall down . Fuck .

My arms started to face the ground to protect myself when suddenly I felt warm hands catching me . I looked up , there he was again . His cheerful smile , his little scars on his face .
" Looks like you were gonna fall " , Naruto said , with the hugest grin ever .

Author's Note : Thanks for all the votes guys ! Hope you guys enjoy this one . This story is gonna have five parts . And keep on enjoying