Brooke: okay be there in a second.

I stood up and gave Luke a quick hug from his chair. "Wait! I wanna meet him." Luke said standing. "Ughh okay."

Brooke: hey do you think you could come to the door my brother wants to meet you."

Matt: oh yeah sure...

A few seconds later the doorbell rang and I opened it. The boys were still watching tv, Matt gave me a flower and I smiled and smelled it. Luke came up behind me and greeted himself. "Hello I'm Luke Brooklyn's brother." He said and held his hand out. "Matt Brookes date." He said all cocky and shaking his hand. I put my head in my hand but stopped so he wouldn't notice. "Well I hope you can keep my sister safe and bring her back safely." Luke sounded a bit annoyed but Matt didn't pick up. "Of course."
Luke nodded his head and I started to walk off. Luke grabbed me real quick and kissed my forehead. I blushed out of embarrassment and pushed him away rolling my eyes playfully. "Byyyeee." I said waving to the boys watching tv. They just waved back. I shut the door and walked to Matt. He put an arm around my shoulder as we walked to the car. He opened the door for me and I stepped in. I looked over to the window to see Luke looking through the window and I flipped him off real quick and rolled my eyes playfully. He put his hands up in surrender and walked away. I saw the boys laughing in the background. Matt got in on his side and turned on the car.

Luke's POV
I spied on Brooke as she left with Matt. He opened the door for her which was a good sign. Brooke then caught me and flipped me off rolling her eyes. I put my hands up in surrender and laughed. I walked over to the boys as they watched tv. I was worried about Brooke getting into an accident, especially after what happened to her best friend. She didn't like talking about it but her best friend died in a car crash three years ago. She was very sad and I hated seeing her that sad it broke me. I cared for Brooke obviously because she's my sister. I tried not to let my worry show but I guess it did. "Hey she's going to be fine." Ham said. "Yeah it's just a date." Scotty said. "It's not the date I'm worried about it's him driving." I said. Benny stayed quiet the hole time. "Why what happened." Ham asked. "Well about three years ago her best friend got into a car crash." I explained.

Brookes POV
We were in the car in a slightly awkward silence. I was a little worried about him driving but not as much as my brother was. The sun was just setting and it looked so pretty. "I have got to get a picture of this." I said breaking the uncomfortable silence. "Haha I love sunsets too." Matt said smiling.

"It's so beautiful

"It's so beautiful." I said smiling. "Not as beautiful as you." He said with a smirk on his face. I blushed and smiled. "Do you like Shawn Mendez?" Matt asked. "Obviously." I said smiling. He put on one of Shawns new songs.

We jammed out to music until we got to the arcade. I was about to open the door when Matt stopped me. "Wait wait!" I looked at him confused and he stepped out. I finally realized what he was doing and I giggled a little. He opened the door for me. "M'lady." He said gesturing me to step out. "Why thank you my good sir." I smiled and we laughed together. We walked in and I went up to get some coins. "No, no I got it." He said pushing my hand away.
"No it's fine you don't have to."
"I insist." He said
I finally gave in and let him pay.
"Okay but I will pay for the snacks I don't care what you say."
"Okay but only half of them."
"No all!"
Me and him were laughing a lot while we debated who was gonna pay.

We got a bunch of tickets and went up to the counter. "Okay what do you want." Matt said pointing to some of the prizes. "Hmmmm how about that snake." I pointed to the giant stuffed snake. "A snake...interesting." Matt laughed. "Are you judging me?!? Cause it feels like your judging me." I said raising my eyebrows and giving him a playful glance. "No..no.. it's just...a snake?" He said questionably. "Yes there my favorite animal." I said cockily and laughing a bit. "Okay okay." He said putting his hands up in surrender. I laughed and took the snake.

Luke's POV
The boys and I played a bunch of games and watched movies. We had a great time. They tried to help me not think about Brooke, I was still worried. I had always been careful driving especially with Brooke. Me and the boys were all on the couch watching a movie I was having a good time but I wanted to text Brooke but that would annoy her and she would say I'm worrying to much. The boys felt really bad for what happened to Brooke and her best friend. Then I heard thunder. It had started raining which made me more nervous. "What are you scared of thunder?" Ham laughed. "No but they will be driving in the rain." I said nervously. "Oh yeah." They all said. Benny was a lot more quiet then usual. "Are you okay Benny?" I asked. "Hm...oh yeah I'm fine." He replied. The boys shrugged there shoulders. I thought maybe he was nervous for her too.

The rain got more heavy and it was now 8:00. I wondered where Brooke was so I texted her.

Luke: Hey how's your date going? You okay?

Brooke: Yes I'm fine we're about to leave.

Luke: Okay be careful it's raining.

Brooke: I will love you.

Luke: Love you too.

After I texted her I felt a little better and went back to watching tv.

Brookes POV
After the arcade we kinda just walked around talking about everything. It started raining and Luke texted me asked how I was doing so we ran back to his car. As we ran back to the car he gave me his jacket so I wouldn't be cold. I thanked him and kept running. He turned on the radio and we jammed out to music. The rain got more heavy as we drove. My house wasn't to far from the arcade.

A/n

This one was a bit long so I'm stopping it here 1806 words wth. Have a good day, night ext