Chapter 48*

Warning: Sexual Content

Trigger Warning: Descriptive use of a razorblade (not SH)

Three Weeks Till the Wedding

A week after the case in New York, Aaron's ear was healed. Did he go into the field, like an idiot, even though he was told not to? Yes, but now his ear was completely healed.

You were in a tight wedding dress, that was uncomfortable, surrounded by Emily, JJ, and Penelope. Penelope had found a way to get the entire dress shop empty for the three of you, which in the end, was nice.

"Oh. My. God!" Penelope started to squeal as you stepped out of the changing room, "I love it! You look like a princess!!"

Emily and JJ, however, caught on to your wrinkled face, "Not the one?" Emily asked with a laugh.

It wasn't that you didn't like it, despite the dress being extremely itchy, it was too big and flouncy. It was a ballgown, with a huge skirt. You could barely walk, much less dance or be within a three foot radius of anyone. You wanted something less, well, extravagant. It was Penelope's pick, so you humored her, even though you knew that you wouldn't like it.

"It's too much dress, not enough me. I look like a shrimp under this much fabric." You explained, giving Garcia an apologetic glance.

JJ's was next, a mermaid line dress. It was nice, not quite your style, but better than the fluffy ball gown. The dress sat flush to your skin, from your breasts down to your knees. It was also long sleeved, which you thought you would like, but it still didn't quite match your style.

Emily stepped up next, a giddy smile on her face as she handed the dress to you. It was an off-white dress with an A-Line skirt. The bust was lacy, and the skirt was made of layers of tulle with a slip on the bottom layer.

The shop attendant helped you into the dress, using clamps to pull it tight to your body. Just from the close up mirror in the changing room, you knew that you loved it. When you walked out of the dressing room, you had small tears of joy in the corners of your eyes. Emily and Penelope gasped, while JJ's jaw dropped.

"This is the one." You said with a teary grin, looking around at the three women.

"You look gorgeous, absolutely stunning." Emily said, walking closer to you.

"You look like a princess!" Penelope squealed, for the third time that day.

"You look like a bride." JJ told you with a cheeky grin.

You looked into the full length mirror in front of you, seeing the full dress in all it's beauty. The dress fit perfectly, the corset top pushing your breasts up just the right amount.

"Oh! The shoes!" Penelope dived into her bag, returning with a simple pair of white heels. She had tried to convince you to wear a tall pair of silver sparkly heels, but they definitely weren't your style.

You lifted the bottom of the dress, giving her access to your bare feet. She slid them on, not bothering to clasp it around your ankle.

The three girls gawked at you while the seamstress pinned and clipped the dress, while her assistant took down measurements.

"Y/n, your phone is blowing up." Emily pulled your phone out of her purse and handed it to you.

Immediately, a grin spread across your face at the text messages on your screen.

Aaron: Mistress, I'm lonely.

Aaron: Please come back soon, I miss you so much.

Aaron: Please let me touch myself, I'm so hard from the plug.