𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

"you like that, huh?" he asked lowly in my ear. doing a scissor motion wit his finger opening me up.

"go faster," i said out of breath. he didn't listen as he continued to slowly pump his fingers.

"you deserve it?" he said looking me in my eyes. i nodded my head fast and he shook his head. "i don't think you do."

"yessss." i dragged as he repeatedly and slowly rammed my g-spot. as i got closer and closer to cumming i ground my hips on his palm, the friction making me edge onto my climax. "i'm cumming Juiceeee." he stopped his hand and looked at me.

"that's not my fucking name Asia," he said giving me a stern face making me roll my eyes. he took his fingers out and sucked on them looking me in my eyes. he looked so fucking sexy, he lucky asf ion wanna fuck.

"i would rape yo fine ass," i said making him look at me weirdly knowing that it was a joke.

"i'm finna fuck the shit outta you."

"but i just hadddd sex," i said as he shrugged.

"imma fuck you so you can see i'm better," he said as he pressed my front against the glass and slide in me making me gasp because he didn't hesitate.

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔

𝟒:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

"yeah i'm never cheating on you again." she said as i rolled off her to go get a towel. "well you cheated first so this is kinda your fault." she be so talkative after sex like go to sleep. after i got a damp towel i wiped her off and straightened up before laying down.

"so when we starting the challenge?" i said laying on my back as she laid on my chest.

"huh?" she said confused.

"the challenge... who can kill the opp first," i said turning on the tv.

"when i can walk correctly." she laughed as i looked at her legs still shaking making me die of laughter. "thas not even funny Malachi."

"oh, i'm Malachi now, huh?" i said as she picked out a movie.

"yes because you gave me good dick so now you're Malachi." she smiled making me laugh.

"when will i be Kai."

"when i kill Kayla." she watched the tv.

"when will i be stink," i said nodding off.

"when you prove to me you're loyal," she said quietly. she kissed my cheek as i fell asleep.

𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔𝟒:𝟒𝟓𝒑𝒎

𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔
𝟒:𝟒𝟓𝒑𝒎

"BAE C'MERE REAL QUICK." i heard Myles yell from downstairs. i jumped up and walked downstairs seeing him holding a puppy.

"AWWW OMG." i grabbed it out of his hands as it licked my cheek.

"it's ours we co-parenting," he said smiling in my face.

"you can only get him on weekends," i said rolling my eyes as we laughed together. meeting Myles broke me out my shy shell i became open and happy. he tried so hard to make sure i was happy and that meant a lot to me.

"let's go get him some food," Myles said grabbing his keys.

"MYLESSS you ain't get him no food," i said with wide eyes.

"i wanted to do it with you." he laughed.

"oh...in that case let's go," i said as we left to go to PetSmart.

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠(y'all not getting a sex scene until they get married lol. ion have nothing to say other than that.)