9; big time kiss

i was now eating breakfast, waiting for yeonjun to come downstairs when my phone beeped. i opened the text message i got and rolled my eyes after i saw who texted me

keeho𓃗

morning
wanna go to school tgthr

hi
no, i'm going with my brother

okay then
see you at school
bye

i left him on seen and locked my phone when yeonjun came in the kitchen and took his bread. i stood up and followed with him to his car.  we both went into the car and drove to school.

i stepped outta the car as yeonjun drove away to park it. i sighed and thought about the test i made two days ago.
"happy birthday to you yn!"
i turned around and saw april standing behind me with roses in her hand. she hugs and gave me the roses. i thanked her when i heard someone screaming "happy birthday to my bestie! she's eighteen now! who wants to hook up with her?!"
i nervously laughed and went to him. he hugged me and gave me a little box. i thanked him and opened the box. it was a little mermaid necklace with a blue stone. i thanked him again and we all walked to class laughing loudly.

-

"you got some pretty roses yn, who gave them to you?"
"a boy.. and he's very handsome mister..?"
"theo"
i turned to april and smiled. woaw.. who knew april was like that. jiung and i decided to tell april about keeho. jiung was scared that april will like keeho too.
"ya'll need to come today. 7pm starts the party"
"really? we'll come"
with the 'ya'll need to come'  i mean: theo, soul, april, intak, jongseob, jiung and keeho.. yeonjun invited his friends too. he invited people from school that i don't even know. mom is not going to be home, so that's why she planned this party for me and my friends. she's planning another one where my family will attend when she's free from work.

idk where keeho is bcs i didn't see him for today. maybe he's making out with lana after she told him that the make out session between her and justin just a 'mistake' was. lol.. i wanna whoop her ass and throw her in the trash can for what she did to keeho. idk why i told her..

flashback

i pulled her into the restroom as she yanked her arm outta my hand and pierced her eyes at me. i fake laughed and dusted the imaginary dust of my hand that held her arm.

"can i help you?"
"listen.. keeho from your class likes you but he doesn't know how to t-"
she hugged me, showing me her teeth and washed her hands and was about to leave the restroom when i said "don't break keeho's heart". she laughed and left the restroom. i went to the mirror and opened the tap and washed my face with water.

"yo yn, why is are your nose and eyes red?"
"i told her-"
"who?!"

"i told lana that keeho likes her"

end of flashback

speaking of the devil.. keeho walks up to the table and sat between soul and jongseob, infront of me. he handed me his hand and we shook hands. he congratulates me and i nodded, thanking him. i took a spoonful of ice cream and shoved it in my mouth when i look up at keeho. i almost died laughing and hit the table with my hand as everyone looks at me weirdly. i sat down and laughed again not able to breath.
"yoo wtf keeho, you can't wink"