3; shooting star

i slowly rubbed my eyes as i felt sunlight shining straight into my face. i remembered closing the curtains last night. i searched for my phone to see what time it is but i couldn't find it on the bed. i opened my eyes and stood up when i hit my head. i held my head and looked around and that's when i saw that this isn't my blanket. i screamed and kicked the blanket of me. i got off the bed and screamed again while stomping on the floor.

"yo, shut the fuck up dude"

i closed my mouth with my hand and stood on my toes to see who the person was, who slept on the bed above me. i slowly removed the blanket of the person's face when i froze..
he opened his eyes and frowned and chuckled

"morning"
"intak?"
"what time is it?"
"what am i doing here?"
"you fucking live here weirdo"
"intak"
"agh..move. i'm taking a shower first"
"shower?"
"goodmorning guys, did you see my biology book?"
"jiung?!"
"oh hey keeho. was it you screaming?"
"k- k- kee- keeho- keeho!"

i walked to the mirror in the room and screamed after i saw who i was. how am i yoon keeho?! i ran out of the room and stopped after i saw myself again in the mirror that was in the livingroom. i watched myself as i touch my hair, my nose, my lips, everything. i look down when i screamed.. i have a penis!

"why you screaming? it's 6 in the morning?!"
"i have a penis?!"
"we all do keeho"
"i am keeho! how am i keeho?!"
"what?"
"theo, how am i keeho? this can't be!"
"whatever bro"

i stood there as i watched theo leaving. this is a dream, right? i slapped myself when i felt that it hurts and burns..alot. no this can't be?! how in godsname?!

"you can go and take a shower keeho. i'm done"
"y- yeah.. soul, can a soul go in someone else's body?"
"no, idk. go and take a shower, otherwise we'll be late"

he left and i sat down on the couch, shaking my head and thinking how this possible is..
how am i supposed to take a shower?!
i have a fucking penis!

if i am in keeho's body then that means that keeho is in mine!
how is he going to react? he is going to s- see my v- va- no!

-

keeho's pov

i kicked the blanket of me when i reached for my phone that was on my bed. i looked up when i saw a ceiling. i sat straight and looked around when i saw that i was in a whole another room. i took my phone and tried to put my password in. tf, this isn't my phone! i sat on the edge of the bed and looked down and saw that i wore pajamas. i slapped myself and damn did it hurt. i got out of the bed and walked to the small mirror when i saw a photo on the little table in the room. i gasped and threw the photo on the ground and ran to the mirror. i screamed and held the long, brown-ish hair that was on my head. i look in the mirror and screamed again after i saw who i am.. yn! how am i yn! i pinched my arm and it wasn't a dream!

i ran out off the room when i bumped into someone. he held my schoulder and shook me.
"hey sis, are you okay?"
"who- yeonjun?"
"are you over him?"
"what? where am i?"
"woaw.. you did cry a lot. go and take a shower"
yes, i do need a fucking shower right now!
"where is the bathroom?"
"jeez, is this how it is when you're broken? you don't even know the house anymore. it's there sis"
i pushed his hands of me and ran to the bathroom. i closed the door and stared at the mirror. omg, i'm really yn! how is this possible?! i touched my face and poked my eye.. that hurts.

"what the hell! i have boobs!"
how am i going to take a shower? i have a.. i gasped and slapped my mouth with my hand. i have a vagina! how am i going to wash that? i miss my penis..

-

yn's pov

i was walking in the hallway with the boys. soul and jongseob aren't here because their class is in another block of the school. i was getting stares from girls and they all made those weird eyes.

"woaw, you're getting more stares after you posted"
"wha- what?"

i was walking to the lockers of the boys because idk where my or should i say keeho's locker is. that's when i saw a girl with pajama's staring at me, face all red and hair not combed. god, is that-

"you!"
"you!"
everyone turned their attention to us. keeho who is in my body came walking to me and pulled my arm. he pushed me into the janitor's room and closed the door.
"what did you do to me!"
"i should ask you!"
"you're in my body!"
"and so are you keeho"
"i don't wear those pants anymore?!"
"did you take a shower keeho?"
"no i didn't. i just brushed my teeth and ran to school"
"omg can you please go home and take a shower"
"yn! focus please! what's happening?!"
"idk keeho. i really don't know"
"i thought this shit only happens in movie"
"guess not"
"are you not curious why we switched bodies?"
"ofcourse i am dude"
"ugh.. can you slap me?!"
"i'm not hurting my body!"
"yn please!"
"keeho please go and take a shower. atleast keep my body clean"
"i have a vagina yn!"
"and i have a penis for godsake"
"agh..did you touch my pipi"
"it was so-"
"shut up! how did you wash my p-"
"i searched on google"
"can i- uh- touch your-"
"omg, keep it clean till we find a solution about this shit"
"how did this happen? can't you think of something?"
"yesterday? what did i do? i cursed at you and wished some shit, then i took a shower and saw a shooting st-"
"you cursed at me?"
"omg that's it! keeho! i wished that you felt my pain"
"how could you wish that!?"
"i didn't believe in the wishes come true shit"
"you're so fucking- ugh i hate you so much!"
"i'm so sorry keeho"
"well, you better do something about this shit!"
"what am i going to do?"
"idk, just make this right bitch. now i need to and search how to was a vagina on google"

-

p1harmony once said: who's that behind you? girl this is a white wall