8; lovebirds

yn's pov

"walk faster boi"
"coming"
"where's intak?"
"he went to soul and jeongseob. they're making their test today"
"oh yeah, i already wished them goodluck"
"me too"

the teacher came in class and asked for our homework. everyone gave their notebooks and she left the class without saying anything. a minute or two she came back with a girl behind her. the teacher stood infront of the class and fake coughed. i pushed jiung's shoulder as he looks up. he looks at the girl with his pretty eyes. he likes her.. trust me

the girl introduced herself and sat in front of us. i look at jiung and boi.. this is the first time i saw him being nervous. he's even sweating. i chuckled as i opened my book.

"i'm in lovvveee oeehhh"
"inception by ateez"
"no yn, like seriously"
"with new girl"
"how u know? how u know?"
"you watched her every movement with your pretty eyes"
"pretty eyes?"
"your eyes are somewhat weird when you're in love"
"weird?"
"whatever.. april! come here"
jiung pierced his eyes and hid under the table. he hit his head and groaned. i laughed as april came walking to our table with her lunch. she smiled and sat down infront of me. i kicked jiung with my leg and he screamed. april gasped and laughed, looking under the table. jiung got out and sat down next to me, laughing nervously.

"hi, i'm choi yn"
"i'm april swift"
she looks at jiung who's looking at the ceiling. i hit the back of his head and he smashed his lips together, wanting to curse at me.
"i'm choi jiung"
"siblings?"
"hell nawwww april"
"sorry yn"

we all laughed when i look over april's shoulder. keeho and lana are sitting at their table with some friends as they held hands under the table. i stopped laughing and quietly ate my french fries. when is he going to find out that lana's cheating?

-

"where is it? it was always in this box"
"searching for something?"
"hey mom, have u seen my diary?"
"oh, the one you were reading at dinner?"
"reading? dinner?"
"yeah, you were reading a little pink book at dinner last month. remember when aunt jessi and uncle jay came to visit"
"they visited? ahh.. yeah mom"
"here the money for your party. buy everything you need"
"thanks mom"
"goodluck on ur test tommorow"
"thank youuu"

i threw the box back in the closet and put the money in my backpack. i jumped on my bed and opened my maths notebook and skipped through some pages for the thousand time.

-

i just finished making the test and walked to yeonjun's class to ask him how the test was. i hate this route so much cus i need to pass keeho's class. i quickly walk, passing keeho's class when a hand grabbed my arm. the person covered my mouth with their hand. i elbowed the person's stomach and turned around to see keeho holding his stomach and fell down. i sighed and helped him stand up. i apologized as he pushes me against the wall and puts his index finger on my lips. i moved his finger from my lips and pushed him away from me.
"for fucking sake, stop keeho"
"yo shut up"

he turned me around and puts his arms around my waist and lifted me up. i gasped and was about to hit his arms when he spoke "look in the small hole" . i did as i was told and looked through the small hole. i scoffed and laughed as keeho puts me down. he held the back of his head and laughed. i frowned as he leaned against the wall.
"ur seriously laughing? do u know who that is?"
"one, yeah it's kinda funny and two, it's my girlfriend"
"she's making out with a another boy"
"hehe, i know"
"whatever"

he walks to me and puts his hand around my neck. wtf? does he likes to choke people? he came closer to my face and i had enough of his shit. i pushed him away and left the small room.
"i don't give a shit about you anymore keeho"

-

fwenddsఌ︎

yn
hey guys

jiung
sup bestfriend

april
hey yn!

yn
ya'll free tomorrow?
wanna go shopping for the party?

april
yeah, just text me the time

jiung
i'm in
time?

yn
what about 3?

jiung
aight
see ya'll tomorrow

april
i'm in too
bye

yn
great
bye bitches

jiung
bye april

yn
reply to 'bye april'
bitchass jiung

-

i woke up at 1pm, took a shower, wore my clothes, went downstairs, ate the pancakes yeonjun made and plopped on the sofa and turned the tv on. jiung, april and i decided not to go to school today bcs we're going shopping for my party. even tho we only know april for a day, we see her and treat her like we've known her forever.

i watched a movie called 'fatale' when i heard the doorbell. i stood up and opened the door, seeing two crackheads laughing.
"hey lovebirds"
"omg yn, stop"
"don't be shy, ask her him out"
"i'm going to kill you!"
i ran away and jiung followed me. he managed to catch me and picked me up. he threw me on the sofa and jumped on top of me. i screamed and hit his arms. he got off me and helped me sit straight.
"now my hair is messy"
"you jumped on top of me"
"stoopid"

"here, let me do your hair"
april said and walked to him. she ruffles his hair and did his bangs just the way they were before. i look at jiung who's just frozen and shocked. his ears and cheeks all red. i laughed and turned the tv off.
"done"
"thanks april"
she went on her toes and gave jiung a kiss on his cheek
"you're cheeks are too red"
wtf am i watching? a teen kdrama now?
"omg! not in my house guys! muh house is holy ya'll. come let's go"

i dragged the lovebirds with me outside and closed the frontdoor.
"let's go shopping!"
"gajaaa"
"wonderland by ateez"
jiung and i turned to april. we frowned and both asked her at the same time
"kpop fan?"
she highfived us and smiled, nodding her head.

-

p1harmony once said: ahh yeah, look like chopstick