He simply gave her a glance and then closed his eyes once again as if he hadn't seen her at all.

His attitude was arrogant and impatient.

Yun Xi raised her eyebrows in surprise and then, in the spirit of a doctor, she took out gauze, medicine, and disinfectant.

As soon as the gauze with disinfectant touched the back of his hand, the man opened his eyes and thrust out his fist in a punching gesture.

Yun Xi took a quick step back and sat on the seat behind him. She caught his fist and clasped his knuckles.

The man seemed to be astonished at the speed of her reaction.

Seeing her small tender hand clasp the back of his bruised hand, his other hand started to try to punch her again as a reflex, but he stopped at the last second.

Supported by the back of the seat, Yun Xi firmly tugged at his elbow and pressed the gauze soaked with disinfectant down on the back of his hand.

There was a seat between them, and he ended up sitting still. With his dark gloomy eyes, he stared at the stubborn, nosy girl in front of him.

After quickly taking care of the wound on one hand, Yun Xi raised her head and reached out to pull over his other hand.

Her eyes were clear, and there was a stubborn expression on her delicately featured youthful face.

Looking up at him, she resembled Bambi taking care of a hunter.

In his world, women were all promiscuous bitches.

They were obviously afraid of him, but lusted after him nonetheless.

For the sake of money and power, they used all means available to climb into his bed.

He always found their fearful and greedy faces both disgusting and dirty when he looked at them.

But the little girl in front of him seemed so pure that he felt his soul stir.

At the age of 17 or 18, she had the vivaciousness of a young girl, but she also had an intelligence that seemed beyond her years.

If it had been anyone else, just one look from him would have been enough to scare them away, but she'd actually had the courage to approach him. How interesting!

Moreover, this girl handled his wounds with skill and speed, so she obviously wasn't a novice.

Such a beautiful little thing had broken into his hunting range. He only vaguely had gotten a whiff of his prey...

After bandaging the wound on his hand, she stood up and put a cartoon Band-Aid on his forehead.

As she stood up, she could clearly see the man glaring at the cartoon Band-Aid in her hand with disgust.

She didn't care whether he liked it or not, and she pressed it directly onto his forehead.

"That's it. Don't get any water on the wound for the next two days."

Then she turned around and stuffed the remaining Band-Aids into the pocket on the chest of his shirt. "These are for you."

Feng Yang touched the stupid Band-Aid on his forehead, then cocked his head and stared at the figure of the girl who had returned to her own seat and was reading.

This girl didn't want to talk to him or ask him for thanks. She seemed rather cold and proud.

The sunlight outside the bus window fell on her, and she seemed to glow with a faint golden light.