You'd purposefully booked that seat because it was a table one, which had a plug socket. You knew full well that you wouldn't get through a full 2-hour train journey without needing to charge your phone. So at least you'd planned ahead for that.

You walked slowly down the carriages trying not to fall over with the train guttering side to side every second. As you walked down the train, people sat on either side of the aisle looked up at you and you averted your gaze as fast as possible.

You weren't the most sociable of people even on your best days. Especially ones like today when you were certain you probably looked like a tramp now.

The walk to the other end of the train was a long one, or it felt like it anyway. You had your camera bag hanging around your neck in front of you, still trying to protect it as best you could, even after more damage probably came to it when you ran to catch the train.

Your lower back was hurting from your rucksack slamming down on it too but you tried to put it out of your mind. When you made it to carriage E you were thankful to see that there wasn't loads of people in this particular section of the train. You passed an old couple near the door and gave them a smile on the way past making your way to the two central tables that were opposite each other.

In the far end of the red and blue seats you could see a few lads near the opposing door chatting loudly, so you turned up your music again and kept yourself to yourself. On the opposing table to yours, you could see a head of black hair that had been gelled back out of the man's face and in the reflection from the windows you could see that he was wearing dark sunglasses.

You rolled your eyes and made your way to your seat. Were sunglasses really needed on a train when it was grey and dreary outside?

You stopped in between the tables and faced the one where your seat was located, which thankfully was the one without anyone sat on it. You shrugged your rucksack off and proceeded to shove it up onto the storage shelf above the seats.

You just kept your camera bag on the table where you were going to be sitting, not really wanting it to be out of your sight or get lost. After that, you finally took your seat and then quickly took your phone out of the pocket of your leather jacket.

You quickly skipped a quieter song that came on because you just wanted to drown out life for a little bit. You ruffle up your hair slightly making it cover the side of your face so no one could see you.

You'd only take your seat a few moments go but your eyes were already beginning to close as you escape into the music. With your tired eyes you decided it was in your best interest to move your camera bag closer to you and wrap the strap around your wrist.

Not that it would stop someone from taking it from you if they really wanted to. But it made you feel better at least.

For the next 15 minutes, you watched the scenery go past and murmured along to one of your favourite songs getting lost in the music. Most of the time you ended up closing your eyes and very quietly humming along. After another 5 minutes, your phone stopped playing the music though which pissed you off even further. Of course, your phone had died.

You let out a long sigh and took your earphones out and shook your leather jacket off. You now realised that the rowdy boys had gotten off at the first stop, which you were thankful for.

At least you didn't need to deafen yourself to drown out surrounding noise now.

After a minute of boredom went by, you decided to get yourself up from your seat and grab your phone charger from your bag. You were thankful that you'd put it in an accessible part of your rucksack so it was easy to retrieve.