The Night Before/AfterGraduations

Enjoy

THE NIGHT BEFORE RYU'S GRADUATION

Ryu is sitting on a stool from the kitchen while I shave his head. He wanted it to be clean before graduating from college tomorrow. After this year I will be dorming with Yams and Tsukishima. 

I glide the clippers across his head and blonde hair falls around him in a ring. I finish buzzing his hair and look at him in the mirror.

"Do you like it?" I asks. Feeling his head for any un-even spots.

"I like it every time. Thank you babe." He smiles and takes my head off his head and kisses the palm of my hand.

It's a bittersweet moment. Tomorrow he's graduating than the day after he leaves. He already packed up most of his stuff. He just has a backpack full of clothes he can change into for the next two days. I packed up my stuff too and am gonna start moving in with Yams and Tsukishima the day after tomorrow.

We finish cleaning up the bathroom and sweep up the hair before we go sit on the floor. The couch was packed up and Ryu's taking it with him.

Ryu leans against the wall and I nestle in between his legs and lean on his back.  He leans his head on the base of my neck and shoulder and kisses the spot.

"I'm really gonna miss you Ryu." I whisper as I hug his arms.

"I'm really gonna miss you Y/N." He whispers back. "I have something for you." He says and gently guides me off his back to face him. He pulls out a small box and I gasp.

"R-Ryu y'know we are still really young and I'm still gonna be in college. I want to marry you at one point but it's to earl-"

"NO! No it's not a wedding ring. I'm still waiting for that moment." He quickly corrects and I flush red.

"Sorry." I hide my face in my hands and he laughs as he guides my hands away.

"Don't be. But this is a promise ring. It's nothing big though." He says as he opens the box to reveal a small ring. A beautiful gold band with one small diamond in the centre. 

"R-Ryu its so pretty ." I smile softly as I hold onto his left hand that isn't holding the box. 

"I know we'll both be busy after I graduate and we won't be with each other all the time but I want to promise that we will be together and that one day we'll get married. I already asked for your brother's blessing but Y/N you just make me so happy and I love you so much I don't know what to do." Ryu laughs a bit as his eyes search my e/c ones.

"I want to get married some day too." I giggle softly as he places the ring on my ring finger. "I love you so much."

"I love you so much Y/N." Ryu says as he scoops me up into his arms and kisses my jawline. 

================================================================================

THE NIGHT  AFTER Y/N'S GRADUATION

"I'm a woking class citizen." I say in shocked manner to myself. Graduation was yesterday and gosh is that hard to believe. Well not exactly tomorrow but in one week I start my job as a receptionist at a sports centre for kids. I moved out of the dorm early in the morning  with Ryu in his apartment. Tsukishima and Yams already left too. That was a hard goodbye. Even throughout the years the Karasuno VBC Club has still managed to remain close friends.

Ryu walks into our now shared bedroom and lays on our shared bed. My stuff is still in boxes in the corner of our room.

"I can't believe I'm done with school." I laugh lightly as Ryu lays like a starfish. Copying my position. "Do you have to train anyone tomorrow?" I ask as I search for his hand. When I find it I hold his hand and he intertwines our fingers.

"A few people in the morning then in the afternoon." He says and I nod as I turn to my side and hug his arm and lay my leg over his. "They're all new clients so I'm exited to meet them all and get their asses in shape." He smirks and I giggle.

"Oh we need to pick up my boxes from Keishin-nii's home tomorrow." I remind him and Ryu grows a grin on his face.

"I can't believe we share a home now." Ryu says as he brushes hair out of my face and I smile.

"I can't either. Yesterday we were just starting to date." I laugh.

"Yesterday was the first time I said I love you." He continues. We spend the night telling each other stories about high school.

We are gonna be really happy. I know it.