2.

Songs featured in this chapter: No way- Lana condor+ Anthony De La Torre

".... and that's why i am supporting school uniform", i ended my speech as students cheered and clapped. A heavy burden just fell off my shoulders. I walk back to my desk and look outside the window thinking to myself...
I can't wait to tell dongmin how this project went
The corners of my mouth unconsciously rise up, i caught my reflection on the window and saw myself smiling
-really?-
He helped me a lot with it, i bet he's taking a break from school now, seeing how dumb i was might have convinced him that school is useless lol. It took us a week to write this report. I did as i promised myself and i went to the park everyday, but he tagged along every time...

-flashback-
I'm lying down on my bed with the lights off, the blinds are open and i'm only allowing moonlight into my room, thinking about some kdrama scenes that i want to experience in real life. I lie down there for a while giggling and then i think to myself..
In order to live those kdrama moments I have to find a guy, i sit up and search kpop idols and some actors to feature in the story -in my head-.

NEWLY INTRODUCED KPOP IDOLS (ROOKIES)
1. Sanha
2. Rocky
3. Moonbin
4. Cha eun woo     

Moonbin's group suddenly appeared and i got all curious to see them. He invited me a couple of times to their practices but I always felt uneasy about meeting new people.
I pressed the button and what I saw made me freeze in place... CHA EUN WOO IS LEE DONG MIN? Moonbin knew this guy for so long omg!
I look at the time and I AM LATE...

It's 9:30pm and i'm running to the park. I forgot about meeting dongmin, i hope he's still there. We have no source of communication, no phone number and no instagram accounts.
I arrive there and scan through the park, he's nowhere to be seen. I turn around to the ice cream machine and there he is. I can spot him just by his figure, I cannot see his face but his board shoulders make him very recognizable. His dark blue unbuttoned shirt, his light-wash jeans and his black hair all give me a different vibe. He turns around and watches me watch him from a far. He's wearing a white top under his dark blue shirt, he approaches me and i notice him holding the bag that i gave him. Two ice cream cups are in his other hand, he's walking up towards me and a rush of adrenaline just flows into my blood.
The scene is just so magical, the night sky, the park's huge headlamps reflecting into my eyes, the green fields, the cool breeze, the empty landscape, the ice cream car's background music and most importantly his smile as he's coming up to me.. it feels so unreal, he really is out of my imagination.
" I guess someone forgot about their clothes" he said sitting on the table next to me. "Not really, I really just forgot about the whole thing", "People jumping into rivers isn't something so random to be easily forgotten" he explained while eating his ice cream trying not to maintain eye contact with me. I sat down there and he hands me the bag and pushes me the other ice cream cup. "Think of it as a thank you treat" , "People usually don't offer ice creams as treats you know", " People don't usually insult gifts, a gift is a gift" he shrugged. "I don't know about you but a treat is only Chicken for me" i exclaimed brushing my hair out and pushing away the ice cream. "Well thank you, i'm done with mine and i really craved another one", he takes it but I immediately pull it back and we laughed.
He walked me home again but this time we followed each other on Instagram. I stalked his account before bed and he really has some good pictures, his visuals are no joke.

(...) 
I went again to the park the other day right after school to help them clean off the snow. I always went there on Decembers and it never failed to make me feel good. Everything was going so well but not until i run into the same guy again...                  He's sitting on one of these tables and he's doing some school work. I ran up to him quickly and greeted him. He looks up to me and asks, "Were you burying some dead body?", aishhh i ran there with the shovel in my hand🤦🏽‍♀️. "No, i was just helping with the snow removal", "Ooh, seems fun", he said uninterestedly and went back to what he was doing. "What are you doing by the way?" I asked, saving the conversation from dying. "Nothing I'm just doing this research about animal testing and it's disadvantages, it's a school project", he answered.
—-OOH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT MY SCHOOL PROJECT.
"What's up with the weird face" , "I only have 3 days to hand in a project that i forgot about, I'm not really good with facts it would've been better if it was just a writing but reports are really a NO for me", "It's okay i can help you with it" he looked me in the eyes.
It felt so reassuring for some reason, it's not like he saved me from dying or anything but for some strange reasons i just felt safe...