"Uffo Baby I don't care about it ..And Dadi wont say anything...So you don't worry!" He tells Her...

"But!!!"

"Here try this!" He thrust the dress in her hands and he Drags her to the trail room...He came out Closing the Door...He waits for her...

After few Minutes....

"suniye!!"

"Heyy Baby!! How's the dress!!" He asked her...

"Woh It's Nice but I couldn't Tie the knot!! You come inside na!" She opens the door...He smiles and he Comes inside and he Closed the door...

He is Awestruck Seeing her looking so beautiful in Sky Blue colour One Shoulder off Gown...

He pulls Her towards Him and he Placed his lips on Her lips....She didn't excepted this Sudden kiss From him....She too forget herself in his kiss and starts kissing him back...He pins her on the glass Mirror wall....After few minutes of Wild kiss they broke it...

"OMG baby..You look drop dead Gorgeous!!" He tells Her pulling her close to him by her waist....

She pushed him...

"Suniye!! We are in Trail room so behave!!" She warns him...

"I have seen the way you behave just before few minutes!!" He teased with the wild kiss...She blushed....

"Are you feeling comfortable with this dress?" He asked Her..

"Yes Suniye..its comfortable...But I couldn't able to tie this knot!" She turns and shows her back..He smiles and Ties her Criss cross dhori...

After purchasing that Gown they went to the Men's section...Pragya is Looking for Abhi's matching with Her gown....He admires his wife..He gets Furiously Seeing the salesman admiring his Wife....That salesman seems not aware for Abhi's death Glare...

That man keep smiling looking at Pragya which increases Abhi's Anger...

"Suniye How about this one!!" She placed a Designer sherwani matching with her dress....

"Wow Baby it's so Nice!!" He tells Her....But he noticed still the Salesman looking at his Wife...

"You go and Try this one Suniye!" She tells Him...

Abhi wants to go but he didn't want to leave Pragya alone with the salesman who is eyeing at his Wife...

"It Will be my size Fuggi so no need to Try this!" He tells her...

"Aap Bhi na...What if it's not..You go inside and try this!" She tells Him... Without any other go he moves from there Once again glaring at the salesman....

Pragya waiting for Abhi Outside the trial room....Just that the salesman come towards Pragya...Pragya looks at Him...

"Woh Actually!!!" He starts...

She shows her hand to stop Him... Abhi too came hearing that Man's Voice ...He got furiously Seeing the Salesman there....He About to say...

"See I have been noticing you looking at me...Let me tell you I'm married and I belongs to My husband!" She tells him...Abhi smiles hearing it..And the salesman looks down...

"Sorry Mam!" He tells and he Went back to his Section....

Pragya noticed Abhi is standing there with a smile...

"Why you smiling?" She asked him...

"Even I'm noticing that man...He Keep on looking at you and I just feel like breaking his mouth!" Abhi tells Her...She smiles Seeing him possessive...

"Why you didn't wear that dress still?" She Asked him..

"I Heard your voice so I came out!" He tells Her...She nods her head no...

"You go and change na suniye!" She pushed him Inside the trail room and He pulls her inside closing the Door...

"Aap Bhi na ...Let me go out! What will others will think!" She tells Him.. And she about to go out...

He holds Her hand...

"Baby help me out!" He pouts... Seeing his Cute pout she couldn't help she starts helping him in dressing....

He is adjusting his Collar....She Cups His Face...

"Suniye you know what... I Loved that Possessive Rockstar!" She tells blushing at him....

He smiles at Her...

"How the hell!! He can Check out you!!! I only have the Rights!!" He tells her in his Possessive tone...She Kissed his Cheeks...

"I love you Suniye!!! I'm Your's!!" She tells him and she Hugged Him...

"Love you too!" He tells Her...

Later after the shopping...

In Pragya's House...

"Dii You please stay here tonight na .... Tomorrow evening engagement so it will be so helpful for me na!!" Bulbul Asked Pragya...

Pragya really don't know what to answer.. Because last time Abhi is So Upset with her Staying here for Many days....She Looks at Abhi..

He too looks at her...But She knows He don't Want her to stay here.. That too At Night He always hates it...

"Look Bulbul There are work still pending  too na...I'll come here at tomorrow morning what's say!" She tries to convince Her...

"Dii what's a great difference in Morning And Night.. Please na dii!" She whines like a child...

"Yes Pragya if you're Here it will be Great help to us..But only if Betaji agrees with it!!" Sarla tells looking at Abhi... Abhi really don't know what to say..He agrees for Sarla but deep inside he wants Pragya to refuse staying here atleast in Night.. Because he can't stay without her...

"Its okk Maa..Let Pragya Stay here!!" Abhi tells...Pragya looks at Abhi...

"Thank you Jiju!" Bulbul screams in Happiness...

"Okk Maa its Already late ..I'll Leave now!" Abhi said...

He Went from there Pragya Following Him...

"Suniye!! Why did you agreed!!" She asked Him...

"What you want me to do Baby" he asked pulling her towards Him...

"I would've come here in the Morning!" She hugs him tightly...

"Heyy Baby it's okk!!"

"No it's Not Okk!! I will Miss you!" She tells him sadly...

"Even I baby!! Miss you too!! And it's just one day na"

"Even though I will Miss you!" She tells him...

"You be Here Sarla maa is right..If you're here you will be great Helpful For them!" He tells Her pinning her hair behind her ears...She smiles at him..He Kissed her forehead....

"Love you!"

"Love you too Suniye...Call me once you reach home!"

"Okk Baby But one condition.. Tomorrow Evening you only Gonna Get me Ready!" He tells Her...

She smiles at Him...

"Sure why not!!" She tells Him...She pecked his Lips...

He bid From there...

Somewhere ELSE

Its a Dark room..we can able to see a Person who is Having AbhiGya's Photo...He tored those photo...

"Like this Photo you both gonna seperate soon!"

To be continued

What Will happen next!!

Target 100 + votes

Don't forget to cast your views...

By subagokul 🤩