1. Pride and not Prejudice

Now Musa would never out right tell her sister that she was too nice, but it was true. Over the years Musa noticed her twin Eleanor being too generous or trusting against what's best for herself, but everyone had flaws, no one could've guessed that her flaws would be her downfall.

Eleanor was barely awake by the time the sisters reached Alfea, although not as bad as Musa who was attempting to walk with her eyes closed. Elle put her withering copy of pride and prejudice back in her bag as she nudged her sister when they reached the school gates.

"Are you ready for this Emmy? Are you sure you don't want a private room or anything, i'm sure we can arrange something.." but Eleanor was quickly cut off as Musa shook her head with a smile. "I'll be find as long as I have you with me Nelly. Now go make friends while I look for a clue to where we need to be." Eleanor rolled her eyes at the nickname that she'd had since she was a baby but gave her sister a hug as Musa put on her headphones and wandered off.

Sighing, Eleanor moved her wavy brunette hair to one shoulder as she heaved up her bags again, but her interest was soon taken by a red headed girl who looked awfully lost. Smiling at her from a far, the girl in question walked over in a rushed state before quickly stressing out. "Sorry, I have no idea where I should be going, all I know is that I should be going to the... fairy hall?" Eleanor giggled slightly at how disorientated she looked but reassured her she that she was just as clueless as herself. "My sister's trying to find out where we need to go. I'm Eleanor by the way but it's a long name so you can just call me Elle. Or Nelly, that's what Musa calls me. Or Lea. Sorry, I'm rambling, I do that when I know someones super nervous." The girl tilted her head with curiosity as she commented, "I'm Bloom, but how do you know I'm nervous? I've been told that I'm really hard to read." Elle waved her off when she answered "Oh don't worry Blossom, I wouldn't be surprised if you were but I'm a mind fairy, I can tell your emotions, my sister's one too, but she found out a bit later than me." Bloom nodded in understanding but her attention was soon disrupted as a blonde boy walked up to the girls.

"Wow, you are both so lost." He stated in sarcastic shock, causing Bloom to roll her eyes as Eleanor replied "Actually, I'm just looking for my sister but Bloom here could definitely use some help. I'm Eleanor by the way. See you later B!" and walked off but not before subtly winking at the both of them causing them both to blush lightly.

Eleanor sighed and walked off in the direction she saw her sister last before putting down her bag at the edge of a fountain and pulling out her book from her bag. As soon as she sat down on the edge of the fountain however, she was interrupted. "I see what you did there, good pairing." Eleanor jumped up in shock before turning around to see a brown haired boy her age, watching her from a few steps in front, a smirk gathered on his face. "Yeah, well it happens to be a talent, it would be a shame to only use it for my sister who never follows through with my plans." The boy chuckled lightly and sat down next to her, brushing his arm lightly against hers as he pointed out her book.

"Pride and Prejudice?" She smiled broadly at the genuine curiosity he held for the book as she explained. "It was my mum's, it helps calm me down and block out other emotions, and I think I'm going to need my books in a school with hundreds of students." He shrugged lightly and replied "I reckon I can find you a few hiding places to read quietly. I'm Sam." Sam held out his hand that was layered in small thread bracelets and Elle smirked as she pulled off a yellow one and put it on her wrist. She responded to his raised eyebrow with a smile as she stood up and added "I'm keeping this until you've me back my book, it's a good read." and with that she stood up and walked to her sister who was standing a few feet away with a raised eyebrow as she mumbled something about being too cheery for Sunday morning.

Eleanor followed Musa but turned around quickly and mouthed "Open the book" to the boy who was still watching her with a grin. In the book, it stated in the centre of the first blank page in neat turquoise cursive: 'Property of Eleanor, definitely not Musa because she loses all my stuff.' and below that a small comment in scruffier green ink replying: 'I do not!' Sam stiffled a laugh at the petty squabble on the pages as he stood up and walked away, only thinking about a certain brunette as he rubbed the blue grooves of the front of her book.