"I need your help, now." Caleb nodded an looked at his brothers. "I will be right back." They nodded.

Caleb walked into the room to see Violet grab Ethan's hand. "I need you to do something."

(Up them steps)

Brandon looked at Melodi and sighed. "Hey, it's going to be okay, I know it will." But she didn't respond. Brandon looked at Zaria, who was watching her friend with a strange glint in her eyes.

"Zaria, can I speak to her alone?" Zaria looked over to Brandon and scoffed. "You think I'm going to leave you alone with my best friend when she is like this?" Brandon glared at her.

"You can come back, just give me a few minutes."

Zaria looked back at Melodi, this was her chance, this was the only opening they were going to give her, and here she was, giving it away.

She stood and flicked her colorful hair. "You have five minutes."

Brandon nodded and watched the vampire walk away. When the door closed, Brandon sighed and looked at Melodi, smiling.

"She is quite the vampire huh?" When Melodi didn't respond, Brandon sighed and stood up from his chair. "Let me tell you a story..."

___________________________

Paris stopped pacing as he watched Zaria walk out of Melodi's room. "How is she? Is she okay?" Zaria looked at the two strangers giving her worried looks.

"Why do you care?" Paris raised an eyebrow. "Because, she is my friend and I love her, kind of like a package, you love your friend, so that means you care for them, you know, you should know this, your her best friend."

Zaria rolled her eyes. "She is silent, not moving or speaking, Brandon wanted to talk to her, alone." Paris walked up to Zaria. "And you just let him? He could be doing anything to her right now while she is like this."

Jace stood up and grabbed Paris. "Let him go man, he might know what he is doing." Paris growled lowly and yanked his arm from Jace.

"Fine."

___________________________

I felt numb, like all my emotions, everything, was frozen. All I could see, was Ethan, laying there, gone.

Brandon said something, but I didn't hear him. "Let me tell you a story, there was a boy by the name of Jessie, he had the perfect family, His father was an Alpha, Mother was a Luna, and he was an only child, well, he wouldn't be in three months.

"One day, his family got in the car, getting ready to go on a family vacation, you see, even though their family seemed perfect, it really was, when the little boy wanted to go back to the house to get his teddy bear.

"The Alpha told him he could sleep without it, but the little boy wouldn't listen, because his father gave him that, and even though his dad said it was okay that he forgot it, it wasn't okay to Jessie.

"So Jessie started to fuss, telling his parents about what would happen if he didn't have his teddy bear, they pretended not to hear him, so he decided to scream his words, his father, scared by the noise, accidentally drove the car off the bridge.

"The little boy survived, and so did his parents, but the baby, didn't. And after that, the family wasn't so perfect anymore, the father would drink himself to tears at night, and the poor mother became depressed.

"The parents were so busy mourning over their unborn child, they forgot about the one that was alive, that did make it. The father would start to hit Jessie, the mother started telling Jessie things like 'you shouldn't have made it' then one day, rouges came and attacked their pack.