5 Best Shopping Malls In Pune

If You're a Travel Bird Who Always Loves To Fly from One Place To Another. Wherever You Want To Go, You Should Know Best Tourist Places, Historical Places, Museums, Wildlife Sanctuaries, Hotel To Stay And Foods Of That City And Also Shopping Malls.

If You Are Planning To Visit Pune Then You Should Know These 5 Best Shopping Malls In Pune That Gives Better Shopping Experience. I Have Also Included Some Street Shopping Places.

Shopping Malls Of Pune have Something For Everyone. If You are Going With Your Kids So They have Play Areas For Them, Where you Can see The Smiling Face Of Your Kids.

Shopping Malls Of Pune Have Gigantic Food Outlets That Satisfies Your Hunger Buds.

1. Phoenix Marketcity Pune

Phoenix Market City Boasts That it is One Of The Biggest Shopping Malls In Pune. It is made By Combining modern and traditional retail elements perfectly. I Can Say That, This Mall Has Made Its Footprint on The Heart Of Punekars. This Is a Combination Of Shopping, Dining, Movies, Entertainment, And Much More That Delivers a holistic lifestyle and Delightful experience.

Phoenix Market City Houses A Gigantic HyperMarket, a value shopping bazaar, four spacious departmental stores, and over 280 retailing store partners. the stores include the right mix of premium and home labels for Toys, electronics, beauty service, books, lifestyle stores, luxury gear, art and craft, sports Etc.

Each of the floors of This Phoenix Market City Is Designed To Complement the different offerings and brands. If you Go To Retail Zone Of This Mall You Will Get energetic styles of casual and sports labels and an array of beauty services and lifestyle products.

Phoenix Market City Brings a Smile on Customer's Face With the right brand mix and a wide range of services.

Location: Phoenix Marketcity Viman Nagar, Pune.2. Amanora Mall, Pune

Amanora Is One Of The Biggest Shopping Malls In Pune For All Day Destination That Promises To Give Delightful Food, Fun & Shopping experience.

It Covers 1.2 Million million square feet of Area. New Zealand-based architecture firm Walker Architect made Design Of This Mall, Made with Kept in mind both Western and Indian sensibilities. Houses Over 250 Stores with More Than 1000 National & International Brands, 50 outlets for food and beverage, a hypermarket, a multiplex, a fun gaming zone, And Too Many Option To Buy electronic And Home Decore Items. Foods From Italian To Oriental And Cafes That Serve Variety Cuisine, You'll get a craving for foods.

Some Fashion Wear Brands That Phoenix Market City Houses Marks & Spencer, H & M, Levis, Spykar, Jack & Jones, Zodiac, Indian Terrain, Peter England, Mufti, Ready to wear by Raymond, Blackberrys, Classic Polo, Café Madeline, Starbucks, MOD (Mad Over Donuts), Baker Street, Forever 21, Central, Vero Moda, United Colors of Benetton, Being Human And Much More.

Some Food Outlets Such as Burger King, KFC, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Onesta, Subway, Chaat Express, Rolls King, Barbeque Nation, Mainland China, Pita & Pizza, Indian Masala House, Mr. Manchurian, Madras Coffee House, Village – The Soul Of India, MotumalGenuine Broaster Chicken Etc.

Location: Hadapsar-Kharadi Bypass, Pune.3. Seasons Mall Pune

One Of The lavish Malls In Pune. Offers too Many Shopping, Food & Fun Option For Its Visitors. Fashion Brands Like Pantaloons, Shopper Stop, Lifestyle, and brands like Max, Ray Ethnic, Reliance Footwear, Bata, Metro, Venus Traders, Health and Glow, Crossword, Archies, Cotton Village, Super 99 hypermarket, Cotton Culture Are Part Of This Mall.

If You Are A Foodie Or Want Typical Maharashtrian Food Then Come to Waah Maratha Food Outlet Where You Can Have "Punekar Thaali'. And Also KFC, Chaat Bazaar, Burger King, The Noodle Story, 95 Pizzas and Pastas, Shanghai restaurant, The Hang out cafe, The Cutlet Factory, Dominos, Taco Bell, Gelato, Cream Stone Part Of This Mall.

Seasons Mall Also Included Spa, virtual reality zone, Gaming zone, bungee jumping, outdoor playing area for children.

Location: Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune.4. Pune Central Mall Pune

Another Best Shopping Mall In Pune. Pune Central Is Perfect For Seasonal Shoppers. Houses Large departmental Stores For Clothing, Footwear, Fashion Accessories, Household Needs, Home Decor Lifestyle, And Much More. Houses Over 300 Brands Like Peter England, Biba, Aurelia, Van Heusen, Voylla, Safari, American Tourister, VIP, Skybags, Hidesign, And Much More.

Pune Central Has a Large Food Court to Satisfy Your Hunger After Shopping With Many Fast Service Counter Amazing Food Outlets. This Mall Also Have Gorgeous Car Parking Space so you Don't Have Worry About Your Vehicle Stationing.

Location: Khilarewadi, Pune.5. Pavillion Mall Pune

Pavillion Mall Is New Addition To List Of Best Malls In Pune. Panchshil Builders Built This Mall. Location Of This Mall Has More Advantage Because it is situated amidst the famous colleges and hostels Of Pune City That Draws Young Student Crowd. Houses Stores Like Lifestyle, Forever 21, Dune London, Crossword, Apple, Allen Solly, GAP, Arrow, Biba, Flying Machine, Louis Philippe, Vero Moda, Superdry, Shaze, Zara, Zivame, Vero Moda, etc.

Pavilion Mall Has Large Variety Of Food Outlets Such as Maharaja Bhog, Wadeshwar, Baskin Robbins, Pune Baking Company, House of Candy, TGIF, British Brewing Company And More. Also Has PVR.

Location: Senapati Bapat Rd, Pune.