"Aiden..." I whisper, and he shakes his head, needing me to say it. "I love him, Aiden. My life has been a mess since I was a teenager, and for once, I feel like it's okay to be a mess. You know? Like there was a purpose to all the pain. I was meant to go through what I did, so I could find my safe haven. I'm sorry, Aiden." Aiden looks passed me, towards the door.

"Perfect timing, Wes." My eyes widen, as Aiden walks passed me, and out of the room. I don't dare turn around. The door shuts, and I hear the lock click. My hair is swept off of my shoulders, and arms are wrapped around my waist. Wesley places his face in the crook of my neck, and takes a deep breath in.

"Say it again." He mumbles into my skin.

"Where's Lily?" I mutter, breathless.

"Out with your mother." When I stay silent, he turns me around, and walks us back to the wall, pinning me against it. "Say it again." He stares into my eyes, waiting for the words to leave my lips.

"I love you, Wesley. I'm in love with you." He rests his forehead against mine, a smile spreading across his face. When his eyes open, they are filled with love, lust, and desire.

"I'm in love with you too, Savannah." His lips meet mine, and our kiss starts gently. It quickly turns heated, as all of the build-up from the past few month's rushes to the surface.

He walks us backwards to my bed, gently laying me down onto it. He then climbs on top of me, his lips reclaiming mine. He pulls my shirt over my head, and begins placing kisses along my jawline, all the way down to my bra. His hands reach around and unclasp my bra, and his lips instantly take one of my hardened buds into his mouth, the other hand playing with my other breast. A soft moan leaves my lips, my back arching off the bed slightly.

His hands slip down to my shorts, and he unfastens them, then slips them off my legs. He pushes my panties to the side and slips two fingers inside of me. A louder moan escapes my lips, as he pushes his fingers in and out of me at a quick pace.

"Oh god, Wesley. I need you inside me. Now." I tell him, but he just smirks, and slides my panties down my legs. He spreads my legs apart and his face disappears between my thighs. The first lick to my sensitive spot has my back arching off the bed. "Oh, Wes!"

I have never had a guy go down on my before, and I never in a million years expected it to feel this amazing. The way his tongue is moving, his fingers, everything is almost too much to bare. My hips are moving on their own accord, grinding into his face.

"Oh, yes! Yes! I'm so close!" He adds another finger inside of me, repeatedly hitting my g-spot and starts to suck on my sensitive spot. "Fuck, Wesley! Yes!" My climax hits me hard, as I release into his mouth. He comes up, licking his fingers, and I'm sure my eyes just darkened even more.

"Taste yourself," he tells me, placing a finger into my mouth. I repeat my actions from earlier, sucking onto his finger. "Don't you taste so damn good?"

"You taste better," I tell him with a smirk. "I need you to be inside of me, right now."

"Yes, ma'am." He gets off the bed and strips out of his clothes. He grabs a condom from his bag, and I can't help but giggle, making him look at me.

"Did you have a feeling you would be getting laid on this trip?" I raise an eyebrow, hoping he was only hoping to get laid by me.

"If I was lucky enough to get to the point of needing one with you here, I didn't want to be left without," he tells me, making me grin. He climbs back on top of me, reclaiming my lips with his. I lift my hips up, grabbing his member in my hands, making him chuckle.

"Impatient, are we?" He smirks against my lips.

"Yes. We have waited too long for this to be waiting any longer."

"Enough said." Without another word, he slides into me and pauses, both of us moaning loudly.

"Oh, God yes." I moan, digging my nails into his shoulders. He starts to move at a steady pace, and I move my hips in sync with his. "Harder. Faster."

His movements speed up, and he thrusts into me harder. He lifts one of my legs over his shoulder for a better angle, thrusting deeper into me. "Shit, Savannah." He grunts.

"Oh, yes! Don't stop!" I'm grateful Lily is not here, because there is no way I can be quiet with this man.

"Getting close, Miss Grey?" he asks, placing kisses down my leg as he continues to thrust into me.

"Yes! Oh, so close!" I all but scream out, on the brink of my second release. He thrusts into me harder, using his thumb to rub my sensitive spot, and that's what drives me over the edge. "Yes! Oh, god! Wesley!" Wesley releases right after me, then slumps down next to me, both of us breathing heavily.

"You screaming my name as I got you off was my undoing. God damn, Savannah." He turns on his side and kisses me passionately. "I love you, so much."

"I love you too, Wesley."