Chapter 5

That night I didn't catch a lick of sleep. 

How the hell could I? 

I sat on the couch downing a cup of coffee, on edge waiting for the bastard's call. 

He could call at any fucking time. 

I have to be ready. 

I glanced at the clock. 

it's 9am. 

Mic's already left for work at the police station. 

I won't see him till later. 

That makes things a little easier. 

I've never been able to lie to him. 

He's always been able to see right through me. 

My eyes fell on the assignments that still needed to be graded. 

That's a good way to take my mind off things. 

I sat my coffee on the coffee table and picked up my pen. 

I spent the first half of the day grading assignments and lesson planning. 

By the middle of the day, I had enough planned lessons to last me a lifetime. 

I was in the kitchen starting on lunch, when my phone started ringing from the couch. 

I stopped what I was doing and rushed over to it, picking it up right away. 

"HEY ERASER!" All Might boomed into the phone. 

"God. Your even louder than mic is". I growled, moving the phone away from my now busted ear drum. 

"Sorry about that! I was just checking on you! I know it's the weekend but you seemed off-". All might began before my phone went off.

"Shit! I'll call you back". I gasped, hanging up on him. 

I picked up the call from the unknown number knowing it was the crazed fuck. 

"Oh gosh! Eraser your so cool! You were able to answer before you could piss me off!" He laughed. 

His laugh made me sick to my stomach. 

"How's your day?" He asked sweetly, in that raspy ass voice of his. 

"Fine". I assured evenly. 

"You sure about that Eraser!? I know your shaking in your boots and it's all because of me! Isn't it? Your scared and that excites me! I wanna know what you look like when your trapped in a corner. My corner Eraser. I wanna know how you react and how you think. Don't worry about it though. I'm just doing my own mental evaluation". He giggled. 

He's looking for trust. I'll give this fucking bastard trust all right. 

"I trust you". I assured. 

"Aww I trust you too, but nnnott enough to believe shit coming of your mouth. Not just yet. Gimme a little more time. I'm still finding out how you work". he admitted. 

"Take all the time you need. I won't betray you and I'd hope you wouldn't do the same to me". I sighed, my hand resting on the counter in frustration. 

I've got to play is fucking game. He's fucking psychotic. It's the only way I'm gonna stay on his good side. 

"So sweet and so damn cool! You finally got your head in the right place huh! You've finally realized how right I am for you! Isn't that right?" He gushed. 

"Yes". I replied. 

"Aw don't butter up you stupid fuck. That shit doesn't work on me. Caught yaa Eraser". He snickered.