He had his head in the crook of Tanaka's neck and kissing  and biting his scent gland while  leaving hickeys all around it.

"Chikara your going to make me go into a rut." Tanaka said in between pants.

"That's the point. If I'm going to take a break from my homework then it better be worth it." Ennoshita said. Then he started to leave a trail  kisses going down Tanaka's neck ending up at his chest. 

He took a hand and and gently pinched  one of his nipples causing Tanaka arch back a little and pull in Ennoshita's hair as he groaned a little.  Ennoshita  continued to kiss all the way down Tanaka's stomach leaving small bite marks in his wake. He got to the tip of Tanaka's Dick and licked it going all the way down the shaft to his balls then all the way back up to the tip.  Tanaka pulled on his hair before Ennoshita put his whole length in his mouth making Tanaka grunt and pushed his head down. Ennoshita bit down lightly before he began to  bob his head and sucked while swirling his tongue around Tanaka's cock.

Tanaka was beginning to go into a rut but was trying hard to control himself.  That was until he felt Ennoshita press a finger to his entrance and began to rub in a Circular motion.  

Ennoshita moved his head.

"Can I?" He asked as he continued to rub circles around Tanaka's entrance.

"Ye-yeah." Tanaka Said panting.

This wasn't the first Time Ennoshita was doing this. In fact this is what they normally did when he wasn't In Heat.

Ennoshita slid his finger in. Tanaka moaned and arched his bad. Ennoshita waited for his hips to lower before moving his finger.

Tanaka lowered his hips. Ennoshita slowly started to move his finger adding another one after he felt him loosen up. He moved his fingers starting slow and getting faster as Tanaka moaned. Tanaka grabbed a pillow that was behind his and laid it partially over his face and chest hugging it trying to keep himself from going into a rut, not wanting to ruin Ennoshita's Fun. 

Ennoshita could feel Tanaka's insides tighten around his fingers as he tried to stop himself.  Ennoshita pulled his fingers out and Tanaka relaxed a bit loosening his grip on the pillow.

Ennoshita leaned over him and moved the pillow away from his face.  Tanaka moved the pillow away from him and put his arms around  Ennoshita's back. Ennoshita pressed a kiss to Tanaka's forehead before adjusting Dick against Tanaka's entrance and thrusting into him. Tanaka dug his nails into Ennoshita's back and arched his hips.

"Does it hurt?" Ennoshita asked a bit worried he may have gone to fast.

"No It's okay you can move now." Tanaka said and lowered his hips.

Ennoshita nodded, he put his head against Tanaka's shoulder and began to move. Tanaka let out a few sighs and muffled moans before Ennoshita started to go faster and deeper hitting Tanaka's sweet spot. Tanaka began to also thrust against him matching his rhythm wanting more.

Ennoshita went harder and Tanaka arched his back and tried to stop himself from pushing Ennoshita off of him and doing the same to him.

Ennoshita could feel himself getting close to finishing. He started to slow down and came. Tanaka slightly wriggled from under him not exactly sure if he liked the sensation or not.