Part 11- Last Chapter

You slowly feel your body wake up. As you look around you find yourself in Zoe and Madison's arms holding you up.You are standing in the hallway of the coven and see Hank point his gun at Cordelia. She looks at you and cries out when she sees your bruises and bleeding. You try and walk over to her but you suddenly hear a gunshot and see Cordelia collapse onto the floor.You run over to her and try to wake her up. But it is too late. You look at Fiona crying and trying to heal Cordelia but it is too late.You cry out in pain and scream Cordelias name. 

''Y/N??... Y/N?'' you hear a familiar voice saying.

You open your eyes and find yourself in the greenhouse still on the table. You see Cordelia look at you with worry written all over her face.

''It's okay honey you just had a nightmare'' she says and caresses your cheeks.

You flinch at the pain and suddenly you feel a sharp pain near your belly. You look down and then you remember that Hank tried to shoot Cordelia but you jumped in front of Cordelia taking the bullet for her.

''How are you feeling?'' Cordelia asks

''Tired and my back hurts'' you say 

''Do you think we can teleport you to my room?'' Cordelia asks and you nod.

She takes your arm and as you open your eyes you are sitting in Cordelias bed which takes you by suprise.

''You will stay here with me Y/N'' she says and gets out some pajamas for you.

''Cordelia.. it's okay I am okay'' you say trying to play it down.

She suddenly turns around and walks over to you. She hands you the pajamas and turns around.

''It is not okay you almost died trying to save me'' she says and starts crying.

''Hey ....'' you say and take her hand

''It's okay I am okay look'' you say

She turns around and looks deep into your eyes.

''I'm really tired'' you say and slowly lie down

You fall back asleep with Cordelia sitting by your side.

--------------

Two days later you hear a knock on your door. You sit up and see Nan, Queenie, Madison and Zoe walk in. They walk over to you and all go in for a big hug.

''Guys.. please be careful.. it still hurts'' you say 

''Oh of course sorry'' Zoe says

''How are you feeling?'' Nan asks

''I am feeling okay, way better now but it still hurts and I am still really tired'' you say

''You really scared us girl'' Queenie says

''Well it seems like you really would die for your girl Cordelia hmm'' Madison teases and you can't help but chuckle.

Suddenly Cordelia walks in and you stop talking. ''How long has she been standing there?'' you think to yourself.

''Girls it's dinner'' Cordelia says and they all leave the room.

Cordelia sits down next to you and takes your hand.

''How are we feeling today?'' she asks and smiles

''I'm feeling okay but I really need a shower'' you say 

''Oh of course, you can use the bathroom just over there'' she says and points to the door.

As you slowly get up you feel your knees still shaky. You pretend that you are okay though.