Part 8

You wake up and look around. You find yourself in your bedroom. You feel really tired. The last week was filled with defeating the witch hunters. You are glad to be back at the coven again with the people that you love.

You suddenly hear a knock on your door and find Queenie, Maddison, Zoe and Nan stand in your room.

''Hey you guys okay?'' you ask confused as to why they are all standing in your room.

''Is it true that you helped Fiona and Marie Laveau to fight the witch hunters who threatened the coven?'' Zoe asks

You nod and they all look at you in amazement. ''Don't worry it's not that much of a deal'' you joke.

''Thank you'' Nan says and walks over giving you a hug. The other girls join in and you just have a group hug for a minute.

''Lets go and get some food'' Maddison suggests

You agree because you are starving. You quickly change your clothes and walk downstairs with them.

As you enter the kitchen you see Cordelia. She is making breakfast for everyone.

She sets a plate with egg and toast next to you and smiles. ''Eat up''

She doesn't have to ask twice and as you taste the food you can't help but smile. You missed this so much. You missed Cordelia, her food, her smile and her presence. It makes you feel at home and warm.

After everyone finishes eating you walk over the sink to clean your plate. Cordelia stands next to you and says: ''I can do that for you Y/N'' she takes the plate and cleans it for you.

''It's okay Cordelia you don't have to give me special treatment'' you say looking into her eyes

Cordelia looks down. You didn't mean for those words to sound horrible but ever since you defeated the witch hunters Cordelia would clean up after you, constantly check on you and give you special treatment and you cant really understand why.

The blonde woman turns around as you take her hand. She turns around and faces you.

''I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to sound horrible'' you look at her with puppy eyes

''It's okay'' Cordelia whispers

There is a moment of silence where you both just stare at each other.

''Y/N I was wondering if you wanna go and have dinner with me tonight?'' Cordelia suddenly asks

Your heart stops for a second. You can't believe your ears. Ever since Hank is gone and the witch hunters are defeated Cordelia finally got her smile and sense of humor back. She reminds you of the old Cordelia who enjoys to have fun and be outgoing. The question kind of caught you off guard.

A lot of Questions are rushing through your head: ''Is this a date?'' , ''Why does she wanna have dinner with me?'' , ''Does she like me back?''

You just stand there awkwardly for a moment and Cordelias expression turns into a sad one thinking she is about to get rejected.

''I would love to'' you finally say.

Cordelia smiles and you can't help but chuckle. You love seeing her happy and her beautiful smile.

''Meet me at 7pm down here?'' Cordelia asks biting her lip

''Sure thing'' you smile

You basically run upstairs to Maddison and Zoes room.

''Guys.. Cordelia has asked me to go have dinner with her tonight'' you almost scream while walking towards your friends

''Oh my god she finally asked you out?'' Maddison teases