Part 7

''Y/N.. dear wake up.. we gotta go'' you hear Fiona and feel her hands on your shoulder softly shaking you so you will wake up.

You get ready in the bathroom and the three of you make their way to the Delphi Trust company. You swallow the identity pill and make your way to the office on the upper floor.

As you sit on your desk you take a look at your tasks today. You gotta go through Harrisons appointments and reschedule some of them. 

You suddenly hear everyone panicking and walking around. You turn around to see what's going on. Everyone is on their phone and walking around frantically. 

Harrison walks out of his office, his face is red. He seems angry. He walks off and you look at the television that is on the wall across from you.

The headline says: ''Delphi Trust stocks dropped , is this the investment companies end?'' 

You can't help but chuckle. You knew that this is Fiona and Maries work.

You take the opportunity of Harrison being out of his office and walk inside. You shut the door behind you and walk over to his computer. His emails and files are open. You find a file saying Coven.

As you read the pages you can't help but your body starting to shake. There are photos of all of the witches including Nan, Queenie, Cordelia, Zoe and Maddison and yourself. They know everything about the coven. 

''Hank'' you think to yourself angrily

You suddenly find a document that includes a plan to attack the Coven. Hank is instructed to walk into the coven and kill all the witches with machine guns. He has to kill all the girls first and then Cordelia. You hear footsteps approach and you close all the files.

You walk over to the door and Harrison looks at you confused when he sees you.

''Regina?'' he says

''Hello I just put a new scheduled appointment on your desk'' you say

''I won't be taking any appointments soon'' he says disappointed

''Why ever not sir?'' you ask him

''Don't you get it.. the company is dead.. we are ruined and poor'' he shouts at you

''I'm aware sir, but the appointment is with a nearby investment company and they are looking to merge companies with you which would bring new assets into your company'' you say proudly

''You are a genius'' he says and walks over to hug you

You feel disgusted and just leave the office afterwards.

As you sit down at your desk you feel your phone ring.

''Hello?'' you answer

''Y/N are you okay?'' Cordelia says

''Look I can't talk right now but I promise everything is okay'' you say 

You see Hank so you quickly end the call.

As the day finishes you walk out the office building and Fiona and Marie take you back to the motel.

''Tomorrow is the meeting, what's the plan?'' you ask

''We will make them think that this is about a company joining theirs but we will destroy them once and for all'' Fiona says

''How?'' you ask

''We have to kill Hank and Harrison .. they are the heads of the company and without them the witch hunters don't exist and pretty much everyone is out of a job'' Marie says