Chapter 39: Changed

Start from the beginning

" Why so sad?! It just shows that your Dino nii isnt real about you being his sister. Perhaps, all he wants to have you by his side so he can use you. Hahaha!!" I use my hands and cover my ears.I am not goona listen to whatever she says. Dino nii wont treat me like that even he is link to the Vongola. Maybe this action that I did angered the evil me because the next thing she do is to say loudly, "That's such a touching story! Well done Vongola."

What on earth are you doing?!? I yelled inside my head. She ignored me and I can feel my mouth moving on its own.  " Let the show begins Vongola." it said. What show?! Is she planning something else?! I can feel myself smiling and see everyone's expression, they must be shocked.

"Hey! What are you doing to do?! If you dare try anything reckless, I will make you pay!!" I yelled inside of my head. She continues to ignore me and takes Mebowa out instead.

Despite the fact that I am trying to stop her, she mutters, " Storm arise." and storm flame flickered on my feet. Everyone begins to look smaller which I realise that she is rising. I am trying to block her path of using ny storm energy but instead she sucks it from Gokudera san. Suddenly, Gokudera san seem to have a hard time breathing and seem like he is pain.

" Stop it Yuki chan!" Dino nii shouted at me for the second time. I wanted to shout back to him.Cant he see that I am trying to stop the evil me from doing all of these?! We are rising even higher than just now. And the higher we go, Gokudera san seem to be even more in pain.

Tsuna POV

As she rises, I decided to follow her. I use my remaining energy and rise to the same level as her. "Yukiko! What happen? What are you doing?!" I exclaim. She looks at those girls and they immediately declared that I have successfully inherited to be the Judaime of Vongola since Xanxus is disqualified. She nods and smile at me. Why do I have a bad feeling about this? " Move Tsuna!" and I quickly dodge it.

When I turn around, I realise that Yukiko had just attack me." Not bad, Vongola. How about another round!" she laughs." Tsuna! Be extra careful. She is no longer the Yukiko that we know." Reborn explains. No longer the same Yukiko that I know? Why?

She then nods and points Mebowa at me saying, " No wonder you are the smartest among all the acrobalenco, Reborn. You can actually guess it. You are right. The Yukiko Tomaru that you guys know is trapped inside of me. While I am just the Yukiko Tomaru that wants to revenge for  Mother Sami, Shitoro and Mihasa. And for those people that died because of me. It is all Vongola's fault."

" What do you mean...by Vongola's fault?" I ask confusingly. Reborn then steps out to explain of what he knows.

" This is all I know. The truth of the story is unknown. Back then Bachina Tomaru did left hints about the coming of another cursed one in the next 1000 years. None of the people at that time could understand what she was trying to say..all the way until the Vongola's fourth discovered something. He had one day reading through what Bachina Tomaru has left behind. And suddenly, he decided to insert his dying will flames to those documents. Many said that he took only a while but the truth was that the fourth spent almost a week to understand what she left behind. He was so over the moon that he released what he had discovered to all of his family." Reborn paused before continuing.

"What he didn't expect is that there were moles in his family.  He made them swear that they wouldn't leak out this news but very soon, the whole mafia world was buzzing with this news spreading around. That's when the entire mafia went crazy for that piece of news. However after much searching, there were no signs of the cursed one. After a while, the case was closed." Yukiko still emitting strong flames but Gokudera seem not to be in pain anymore.

"The fourth boss before he died, written his dying will that no matter what happen, Vongola must be the one to find the cursed one. And to observe the hints that Bachina-hime left behind. Hence many generations after another, no sign was seen until the fifth year reign of the eighth boss. There was the first sign. The rainbow shining without any drop of rain. The day where the curse of acrobalenco was created. During that day, all the 7 colours in the world lose its brightness and all become white. Once again, the entire mafia world went berserk finding. However, none was found."

Reborn POV

I told them until the first sign only. My plan works. Since the power controling Yukiko is distracted by what I say, at least it won't focus on absorbing Gokudera's storm flame. I cant stop, not until Yukiko is back. I continue with where I left.

"After a few years the second sign did not appear so many started to doubt the eighth saying that the Vongola had make up the story. Many lost interest until the 50th of the eighth boss's reign. The second sign appear. The double rainbow. And that was the fateful day that the 7 of us would always remember. Every moment and word we said during the acrobalenco ceremony."

" The 7 chosen us were gathered and performed the acrobalenco ceremony. We are meant to keep the coming cursed one a company. But the real reason and purpose, only the sky and the heir of the cursed one would know. But, because of that day the mafia world had seen us, they finally believe what Vongola fourth said is true. They continue searching but the Vongola stopped. Because the eighth knew that only when the third sign appears, it would then be the one we were searching for. However, he couldn't wait that long to see that day happening."

I paused, remembering those chaotic days where the eighth ordered everyone in Vongola to find the cursed one. He even made everyone swear by it. Nothing was more saddening to see the last words of the eighth using his dying will was actually, " Find her." I look at Yukiko, whose eyes now shows no sign of familiarity, still emitting large flame out of her. Is this the reason why the eighth insisted that the Vongola must find her? Is it because Bachina-hime knew that her heir will lose control?

I continued the story and mentioned that what happened after the passing on of the eighth. "Everyone was still buzzing the news around but as the time pass, the rumours faded. Everything was normal and fine till that year. The 16th reign of the current Vongola boss, the ninth. I still remember that day, on the 7th of July, the third sign appeared. A triple rainbow shown at the little town of Knotowa." for that instant, I saw her flinched a little but she quickly recover.

Dino POV

I couldn't believe what I heard so far. From the beginning to the end of what Reborn had so far explained. I heard about this long ago and thought that what they did was necessary because all they wanted was the power of the cursed one. But one thing bugs me..is Yuki chan really the one? The heir of Bachina Tomaru's great power? If thats the case, is that the reason why she dont seem to be happy that I am assisting the Vongola? I am such an idiot! I should have noticed and be more sensitive towards her feeling.

Especially the mention about Knotowa. She once told me that Knotowa was where her orphanage was. I remembered that she once told me that she actually didn't know her exact birthday but she always celebrated it on 16th of July, which was the day that the nuns found her outside the doorstep of Knotowa's orphanage. "Before that day was a stormy night where there are a high level of haze around. It was recorded one of the worst weather in the land of Italy. A triple rainbow itself is rare enough but what happened that day was a total mystery. The rain continued even to the next day, 7th July, and stopped only at night. It was a cooling night, I remembered, drinking beer with Jason Gordon. Then suddenly there was very loud lighting strike, a bold light shone, and there was it. The legendary sign. The triple rainbow that everyone was waiting for. Even I wasn't at Knotowa, but that bold of light reflected the rainbow's rays." Reborn said.

He looked at her and said, " Yukiko, after that incident, it set the entire mafia world to be on a craze. A craze to search for the cursed one. A craze to estimate anyone that was obstructing their way for that power. The burden that you have to carry with that bloodline. When everyone went crazy finding, Vongola did the same as well. However, there was this news spreading around that the cursed one had pass on in 11 years ago..somewhere during October."

Hibari POV

Throughout the whole explanation, Yukiko has only one expression. Her poker face. The one she had when she was acting as Yukiro. Or worst.But the very moment when that baby mentioned Knotowa, she flinched. Her expression totally changed when he mentioned October. She begins to giggle then burst into laughters. She just simply make what the baby said into a joke because she is laughing so hard that she tears. What is happening now?!