Chapter 16: The Rise and Fall of Demon Bitches

Mulai dari awal

Harry smiled, feeling the warm and soothing magic doing its work.

"The only reason why I didn't say anything was in respect of your privacy and in the hope that you would come to me on your own."

"So you don't leave?" Harry asked with so much hope in his voice that it hurt Loki hearing it.

"No, I won't leave and don't worry, you don't have to be strong all the time. Just be yourself no matter what others think or expect of you and whatever problem you might have I will always have an open ear for you. Now do you want to tell me who did this to you or do I have to find out for myself?"

"You won't leave it alone, would you?"

"No" Harry sighed. "Harry, this is nothing that is in any way excusable. Actually, I can't understand how a family can treat each other in such a way. A family should love and help each other and not fight or torture..." now his voice was tainted with so much hurt that Harry asked himself what happened.

"You're talking out of experience," it wasn't a question but a statement.

"My brothers...I left home because they blew a minor disagreement out of proportion," Loki shook his head to ban those thoughts. "However, that's of no concern right now. What is it? Do you tell me?"

After taking another deep breath, Harry started to talk.

"It was my aunt, uncle and cousin but mostly my uncle and aunt. Every time I did something, not the way they wanted, not fast enough or just because of some unknown reason, they beat me." Loki growled hearing that. "They live in Privet Drive No. 4, Little Whinging."

Harry knew very well that it didn't matter whether he told Loki or not. He would find them either way.

"Where am I supposed to go when you're through with them?" it was strange for him but telling Loki about what happened and knowing that he would do something about his relatives helped. It let him see what they really were...monsters, which was also why he told him where to find them. Nevertheless, it was the only place he could stay, since he couldn't stay at Hogwarts all year. He asked Dumbledore about it at the beginning of the year, but the man outright declined his request.

Upon that, Loki chuckled. "Do you really think there is no one out there who would offer you a place to stay or that I would leave you without a home for that matter? Even if I would, which is not the case, there are always Neville and the twins. Heaven, I think even Hermione would let you stay with her should you ask, not to mention Sam and Dean."

"I doubt that Sam and Dean would keep up with me if I didn't pay for their holidays," Harry snorted.

"So, Sam didn't follow you the entire time after I left to make sure you're alright?" Loki enquired.

"Yes, but only because I said something of interest to him or because I was something they didn't understand since they never met a natural-born wizard before. They simply deemed me a threat they had to keep an eye on." He shook his head.

"His words if I remember correctly were 'Dean, do you really think that I let an eleven-year-old boy run around alone?'. Right, Dean deemed you a threat first, but I highly doubt he would have attacked you. In this regard, he is all bark and no bite, I mean you never hurt anyone. He knows that," Loki repeated in a quite convincing imitation of Sam. Now, Harry, who up to now lay contently on Loki's chest, sat up to look at him in disbelief. "Did you think I would just leave without making sure that you wouldn't come to harm?"

"You're right...it's just..."

Now Loki also sat up. "I know that with what you have been through already, it is hard to trust someone. But with the time you'll learn that your fears are baseless at least concerning me. Until then, just keep in mind that I would never let you get hurt, okay?" Harry nodded.