Donut day.

3rd POV

(Not in the show)

"Steven I'm home! And I've got donuts!" Y/N had come through the front door coming home from a stroll to the big donut. Stevens eyes light up like it's Christmas. "Donuts!" Steven screams running to Y/N trying to get the donuts from her hand but She puts it out of his reach. "Nu uh what's the magic word?" Y/N asks while Steven thinks about it with a really funny face.

"Please?" Steven days remembering the nice way to ask so Y/N gives him his donuts and right that second the crystal gems warped into the room after a mission. "Oo Steven can I have one?" Amethyst asks bending down to Stevens hight with a smile. And Steve's still chewing so he points at me because I have to donut bag and I hand her a donut which she calls her favorite. "Thank you." Amethyst thanks me completely devouring the donut in a second which makes Steven and I laugh.

"So Steven you want to go get your collection of donut coupons? I just got some for it." Y/N says holding up three coupons out of her pocket and his eyes light up like a Christmas tree so he runs to his bedroom and gets a jar that's almost full. So She takes the jar opens it and now the jar is full. "So Steven you want some donuts?" Y/N says excited while Steven puts his hands up "yeah!" Steven screams as they both run out the door.

Hi thank you for reading this it just popped into my head. Should I make a part two?

28 January 2021

Star