THE END! +an alternate ending

Hope you guys enjoyed!

not my story! Creds to captainmintyfresh

Go read more of their stories!

website ao3, search captainmintyfresh

Have a good night or a good day! xo

-A

Now the PLUS, enjoy this alternative ending of Airplanes chapter 32.

Including smutt scenes (insert winky face)

The Storm

Liam shuddered as Theo pulled him closer, hands buried in his hair, sending a spray of sand flying through the air and into his mouth.

Theo spluttered, head turning to the side as he hacked, trying to clear it, hands leaving Liam to wipe at his face which only succeeded in getting more sand smeared against his skin.

Liam watched him, a bemused grin tugging at his lips. "You're so sexy," He snickered.

Theo stuck his finger up at Liam, a distasteful look on his face as he tried to wipe his hands clean on Liam's chest. Liam squirmed, trying to get away from the gritty feeling of it. Theo gasped, hands moving to grip at Liam's sides to hold him still.

"Stop moving," he growled.

Liam stilled, eyes wide as he felt something long and hard underneath him. Theo's eyes shifted away from him, cheeks slowly dusting with a rosy hue. Liam was equally amused and terrified. What was he meant to do? He couldn't call Mason - that would be weird. You can't call your best friend mid make-out session to ask about surprised erections, right?

His heart thundered in his chest but he swallowed down his panic, focusing on the rattle of Theo's heart as he shoved the hysteria deep inside him. Theo had said to stop thinking. So he had to, just... not think.

With no Mason to turn to, Liam bit his lip, fingers digging into Theo's shoulders as he did the only thing he could.

He moved.

Liam's breath fled his body as Theo gave a long-drawn out moan that sent a spike of heat directly to Liam's groin. His own dick swelled, uncomfortably restricted by his board shorts.

"F-fuck," he stammered. "Theo, I-"

He had no idea what he had meant to say, whether it was to apologise or beg for more, but Theo cut him off by rolling his hips up and stealing all possible thoughts from his head.

A moan tore out of Liam's throat, grinding down, wrapping his arms around the other and burying his head in Theo's neck as he panted in his ear, desperately trying to pull in air.

Theo's legs wrapped around Liam's hips, bringing their dicks together, only a thin layer of fabric separating them.

The sound that Theo made as he bit down on his shoulder was pure sin. Liam was coming apart, piece by piece, utterly destroyed by every sound and touch and taste, drawing him further and further in until he was completely lost.

He pulled away only to lean down and capture Theo's lips again, tongue sliding into his mouth, massaging and stroking it, swallowing every delicious sound the other boy was making before it could build in his throat.