Episode 28

"Aran-kun, doushiyo?!"

You blurt out to the third year who you bumped into on your way to your room, cupping both of your flustered cheeks as your brain cruelly replay the scenario of your confession.

"What do ya mean, what should ya do?" He asks, his eyebrows arched in your panicked expression. 

And, you swear, Aran may be done with you as well.

You look up at him with watering eyes and a pout on your face as you tell him about your embarrassing confession to Osamu as he's the only one you can trust with that embarrassing situation.

"Ah, 'grats," Aran replies with a surprised face. "diggin' that confidence, (Y/N)-chan," He added, patting your head.

"Noo!" You whine, prolonging the last syllable. "Aran-kun, you don't understand! I got rejected!" You exclaim as you look at him, horrified.

"I thought I had a chance," You mumble as you look down on the floor. Unknowingly, Aran looked at you with a disbelief look. As far as he remembers, Osamu likes you too.

"Maybe, he's just processing everything, ya know," Aran cheers you up as you look down with a pout. 

"But, what if–" You say but cut off by Aran with a shush as he continuously pats your hair as if a dog or a cat.

"I should've confessed after class so I don't to be embarrassed. But, it's so ironic how I told him he doesn't have to be embarrassed or shy when he would talk to me," You start your rant as Aran continuously nods in a comforting way. 

"Now, look at me, I'm the one who's embarrassed. And it sucks that I can't cry out, even though I told myself I won't cry," You finish your rant with a huff.

"Okay, okay. Say, I'll buy ya some papico later with Kita, then ya can cry, and eat as many as ya want," Aran says with a hushed tone.

That definitely made you look up, but not with the papico but when Aran mentioned Kita, "Huh?!" You gasp at him in disbelief, 

"I don't want to embarrass myself with Kita-san! I'm ugly when I cry," You say with another huff.

"I don't think Kita would mind that," Aran retorts

"Well, I mind! mattaku," You complain as you throw your hands. "And, I know that you know that I've been crushing on Kita-san since day one!" You say which Aran replies with an 'oh'

"What if I had confessed to Kita-san, instead of Osamu?" You ask.

"Now, now, I didn't think ya want to hurt yourself more," Aran says which made your face fall.

What does he even mean by that?! I mean, yeah, Kita-san sometimes thinks things too deep, but that's what makes him, him!

"Okay, let's get ya to class now," Aran says as he rests both of his hands on your shoulder as he pushes you on your way in your class. 

"Papico later with Kita, okay?" Aran reminds you as he gives the crown of your head a final pat. 

"Hai~" You reply as you walk inside your room, lowly. And, at the same time, praying Suna still clueless about it.

As you arrived at your table, you see a wrapped box with white wrappings and three stems of daisies with a folded paper taped on the wrapping.

"huh?"