Episode 21

OSAMU

"Hey, Samu. I don't think we should continue to be friends. I can't be friends with you, if you continue thinking we could be more than friends,"

(Y/N) blurts out, looking straight into my eyes. My face stays stoic, like the usual expression. But, I wanted to retort badly. 

And, how come she discovered? Suna or Atsumu didn't tell on me, right?

Before I call her out, my name's being called. The voice's pretty familiar, but, I really can't pinpoint the owner of the voice.

"Samu!" The voice called making me suddenly open my eyes.

Oh, it's a dream.

"Dude, I've been waking ya up for like, forever," Atsumu says in exaggeration.

I let out a groan, wiping my face with palms as I stay on bed. 

"If you won't get up, we'd be late," Atsumu says. "By the way, (N/N)-chan just texted me that she won't walk with us, today," Atsumu added before walking out of the room and jog downstairs.

I reach my phone, unlocking it, only to see with no new notifications from her.

Holy fuck, what if she's really avoiding me?

I reluctantly get up from my bed and do my routine before going to school.

As soon as I finished, I jog downstairs and make my way straight to the kitchen and grab an onigiri I made last night. 

Atsumu and I make our way out of our home, locking the front door and started our walk to the bus stop.

"This is the first time I'd say this but, I can't wait to go to school," Atsumu says as I give him a glance. "Duh, to see (N/N)-chan! As if I wanted to go to school to study as soon as I step foot into it," Atsumu added as if it's obvious.

"Did (Y/N) told ya why she won't walk with us?" I ask.

"Yeah, she told me she doesn't want to see ya and yer shitty face," Atsumu says making me look at him, surprised.

So she is really avoiding me! Holy fuck, am I still in a dream?

"Kidding," Atsumu says as he lets out a snicker.

"Ya really are a shitty pig," I say, kicking him from his back.

"Oh c'mon guys, I don't have to witness your fight the first thing in the morning," A voice says behind us making me look back.

It's her, with Yuji.

"(N/N)-chan!" Atsumu exclaims, quickly recovering, running towards her, engulfing her in his arms.

"Tsumu!" She squeak, hugging my twin back. 

I stay in my place, my hands in my pockets, actually clueless how to react.

That damn dream.

"Samu, did ya not missed her?" Atsumu exclaims as (Y/N) looks at me with a small smile.

"Welcome back," I mutter, scratching the back of my neck.

The four of us started our work in the bus stop as Atsumu started, "(N/N)-chan, why did ya say you won't be walking with us?" Atsumu asks. The same question I want to know.

"Oh, Yuji and I did an errand earlier so I thought you'd both be late to school if you would wait for me," She explains, "But, here we are! Riding the bus to school," She added with a chuckle.

She looks tired.

Arriving at the bus stop, getting to the bus, and finally, arriving to school. (Y/N) hasn't turn her attention to me or even a gaze towards me. And, that's when I seriously get worried or more like, nervous.

Now, I'm curious what happened in Miyagi. 

Did she met someone? 

Did someone told her to keep her distance to guys who like her?

Does she discovered that I like her?

"Samu, are you okay?" You ask me, averting my attention to you. 

"Yeah," I manage to answer. That's probably the first conversation we had since earlier.

"By the way, (Y/N)-senpai, Daisuke-san told me to tell you that you can just handle the bouquet for pick up. We'll handle the food to be brought, later," Yuji  says as (Y/N) showed her a thumbs up before he parted ways with us.

Daisuke? bouquet? 

"Ya won't be walking with us later?" I glance at her.

"Gommen, Not today. It's been pretty busy since we got here," You say with a apologetic smile.

"Maybe tomorrow?" You say, unsurely which I just nod to.

It's not like I can do anything to stop her.

I open the door to our room, letting (Y/N) walk in first.

"Oh, you're back," Suna says, a frown etched on his face.

"Wow, as if you're not whining for the past five days," Ginjima butts in as he ruffles (Y/N)'s hair.

"I do not whine!" 

KYANMA'S NOTE

this episode and the next two (?) episodes is inspired from a chapter of Horimiya. I forgot the specific chapter but, yeah. If you know, you know! hehe

Next episode will be published later! 

Thank you all for your patience and take care, mi-na! 

<3