"Nope. Shut up." You try to calm yourself down. "You didn't mean it, whatever it was. It's fine."

He blinks, very confused. "You sure?"

"Totally." Your voice is tight. "One hundred and ten percent sure."

"You can't be one hundred ten percent sure." He looks back down at his project, writing your behavior off. "It's mathematically impossible."

"You wanna bet?" You start looking around the room, prior embarrassment now replaced with a desire to win this artificial conflict. "Got graph paper?"

He scoffs. "You can't be serious."

"Do I look like I'm kidding right now?" You lean across the table, tilting his head up to face you properly, determination burning in your eyes. Your voice lowers. "I am going to show you one hundred and ten present sure right here and now as a matter of principle."

He swallowed, face going red again. "One moment, please." He fumbles around for a piece of paper and hands it to you, along with a marker.

"Thank you." You smile sweetly, acting as if nothing happened as you start to sketch. "Give me a bit of time and I will show you one hundred and ten percent sure."

He rolls his eyes, a smile coming back to his face as he calms down. "Sure you will."

You stick your tongue out at him. "Go back to your transformer while I blow your freakin mind, kay?"

"What's—"

"Don't even."

"Gotcha."

You chew on your tongue absentmindedly, remembering how much you love spacing out pixels when you hear a notification on your phone. You pull it out, read it, sigh, slide out of your chair. "I'll be right back," you promise, heading for the door. "I gotta make sure plot shit happens."

"You know where to find me."

"Always do." You shoot him finger guns as you drag the door closed. You walk over to the brothers, currently engaged in their digital hockey match. You watch, waiting for Raphael's inevitable victory— 'Wow, my life is getting pretty damn predictable.'—before clearing your throat to catch their attention.

"So," you smile, "what's the game plan for tonight?"

They seem to not understand the question. "Yeah, Leo," Raphael prompts, shooting a look at him, "what's the game plan for tonight?"

He pauses. "Is there some sort of sport thing happening?"

Your heart drops. "Leonardo," you ask again, voice lowering, "you have a plan for the thing happening tonight, right?"

"What thing?"

You grab his shoulders. "The spill," you clarify, voice quiet and sharp. "The mutagen spill. The spill I told you about three days ago?"

His eyes widen. "You said that was happening Friday!"

"Today is Friday!" You let go, throwing your hands in the air out of pure frustration. "That's why I told you today is Friday! What, did you think I just liked talking about days of the week? That it's my hobby to keep track of how many days I haven't died?" 'I mean, it is, but that's not the point.'

"Well, it can't be that important if you forgot about it." Raphael leaned against the machine. "We'll just go in and bust some heads. No problem."

You groan. "Do you guys just have something against planning? I swear everything with you guys has to happen at the very last minute."