Chapter 6- Thursday

Izuku POV:
I woke up first this morning, it was weird not having Kat in bed with us so I wiggled my way out of Jaces arms did my morning routine but today, I didn't wear the UA uniform, instead I put on black ripped skinny jeans, a band tee, and a black hoodie that had green flames on it along with a beanie, Im also wearing all black converse but I'll put those on later. I texted Nezu and told him what I was wearing, I told him that for today and tomorrow I'm wearing regular clothes since he's putting me through this hell and he sent laughing emojis and said it was fine and he would inform the teachers. I started making breakfast, I was surprised that no one in the house was up then I looked at the clock and it said 5:34 AM I wide eyed. 'When the fuck do I get up this early?' I shook my head, put my headphones in, played my playlist and went back to cooking breakfast. Half way through Breakfast everyone in the house seemed to wake up, Hito and Dadzawa came running down the stairs like they just had all the energy in the world when the coffee I made spread through the whole house. By 6 AM everyone was down stairs wide awake ready for breakfast. "What's with a buffet of food?" Jace asked while wrapping his arms around my waist. I looked around and didn't even realize all I cooked, I was jamming out to my music. I cooked eggs, pancakes, waffles, sausage, bacon, chicken and rice, fruit, and hash browns. (A/N:I through in American food due to Jace being American and he would cook his breakfast for the family and they liked it) There was also coffee, juices, and I made Kat his chocolate milk that he loves with breakfast. I then realized that I was actually happy this morning cooking breakfast made my mood sky rocket, yes I know I have a kid but it's hard. Training to be a hero, half of my family are villains the other half are heroes. No one knows about Katzu except for the teachers and my family. If we go to the park or something we have to go places that are further away and it's a pain in the ass but I'll do anything for Katzu to make sure he is safe. I mean if anyone even thinks about bullying this kid. I pray to All Might that that family has good lawyers, and/or a death wish. I see my family start going and grabbing plates of food. I made a plate for Kat and he was drooling with stars in his eyes when I sat it down in front of him. I couldn't help my chuckle at him. Katsuki on the other hand. He looked a little uncomfortable and I think I'm the only one who noticed so I made him a plate along with the hot sauce and sat it in front of him. "You're apart of our family now, I could tell you were uncomfortable so I made you a plate" I whispered in his ear and he smiled at me "Thanks Izu" I nodded my head and gave a small smile "Why did I have to make my own plate and you made theirs!?" Jace pouted. I snorted and shook my head "You're a big boy Jacey, along with Kacchan didnt know what to do, don't forget it is his first morning here" I said and he realized what I meant by that and nodded. I made myself a plate and sat down to eat "Nezu said you were okay'd not to wear your uniform today Izu" Dadzawa said "Yeah I know, I texted him earlier and said it's because he's making me go through  hell I'm not wearing it for today and tomorrow. I would've said it on Monday but I didn't wanna be needy" I said and I heard a couple snorts and everyone agreed. It was time to go back and I was actually still in a good mood. Me, Kacchan and Hito left through my shadows and ended up in class 1-A we took our seats as I was still trying to figure out a song I wanted to sing. 'I'm surprised no one noticed my mood this morning, I've been in a mood since Friday' I thought to myself.

It didn't take long for all the students to come piling in. Iida tried to yell at me for not being in uniform so I just told him if he had a problem he can talk to Nezu about it. Sure enough. He left and before Aizawa walked in Iida came in apologizing to me. I couldn't help but laugh a little. Dadzawa came in and I was surprised he still had energy from this morning, I think Hito and Kacchan were also. "Well let's get this started, you can go however you like but the problem child goes last like usual" Dad said.

After a while it was my turn. I couldn't chose between a couple songs so I said fuck it why not sing 3 of them. "Well, I couldn't chose. I'm gonna do 3 songs... I know it's a lot but the last song, I wrote recently and it's kind of out my typical genre" I said and Dad looked at me confused but nodded. 'Well here goes nothing'