You drives me crazy!!

Start from the beginning

"If you were sleepy then why did you came back to Tiya's room," Kiaan asked looking at his Tiya he wanted to do some sweet things to his wifey and these guys disturbed his sweet time with his Piya .

Samaira looked down at their joined hand and then at Aarav who lossen his hold and let his Mira go , "Ahh I am sleeping here ," Samaira jumped on the bed.

Kiaan looked at Aarav , both shared friendly smile and then Kiaan looked at both girls and, "If I am not wrong we are getting engaged soon, I mean me with Tiya and you and Aarav , not you two girls so it's us sharing alone time not you both ," he took Tiya's hand and tried to pull her towards him .

"Kiaan," Tiya laughed and looked at her brother .

"I think Kiaan we should leave now, you are getting too demanding infront of Tiya's brother, have some shame my boy ," Aarav pulled him by his Arms .

"Tiya close the door," Aarav said and then winked at Mira who ignored pulling her comforter over her face .

Tiya closed the door once boys are out, she then throws away her robe and went to the bed .

"My Bhai was being romantic today, did you guys did something naughty other than kissing," Samaira asked .

"Samy shut up," Tiya said laying back.

"Come on we are friends ," Samaira asked switching off the lights . She then switched on blue night lamp.

"He is your brother," Tiya turned and faced her friend.

"So you guys did something naughty," Samaira teased .

"Shut up," Tiya screams.

"Don't scream else our fiancé will really think we are getting naughty with each other and I took you v..." Samaira laughed loudly .

"Kuch bhi Samaira," Tiya pushed her laughing they looked up whole room was shining blue with blue light but today things turned more brighter than this blue light Samaira thought.

"You brother is giving me Goosebumps T," Samaira wrapped her leg on her friends leg and pulled her closer," I am not my brother Samy," Tiya pushed Samaira and laughed but then she turned on her elbows ,"do you love him Samy," she asked.

"I love him as Aarav not that romantic, emotional love," Samy got up and sat straight ,"but I feel a strong physical attraction towards Aarav , I like his hands on my body," Samaira falls back on the bed and closed her eyes .

After that no words shared between both the girls , they walked into their own dream land where their prince showed them real meaning of love , real touch , real romance just like some Scottish lard embracing his lass in winter night , enveloping her soft body in his warmth giving her love taking her sweetness and living happily ever after.

✍🏻
Samaira got up by 9:30 , Tiya was still sleeping , so she slowly opened the door and walked out to the friendship bridge. She stopped and gazed inside the gym. Just in case Aarav is in there she thought but instead of Aarav her cousin Harshvardhan winked at her, "expecting your would be hubby ," he asked walking out .

Samaira was about to throw something on Harshvardhan face when Aarav suddenly walked to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, from behind " Good morning Mira," he said kissing her right cheek.

He was already ready in his formals . She could smell his amazing perfume , her nostril filled with spicy fragrance , a warm feeling envelops her as if she is finally home. She closed her eye for a moment and then smiled to herself. Lucky girl you have Aarav wrapped around your finger , she felt pride .

Samaira like this side of her Aarav , she slightly turned , his lips inches away , she gulped hard, " Good morning ,"she said looking at his lips if Harshvardhan was not there then she would have tasted those seductive lips of her Aarav she thought.