Chapter 4: The Thoughts

As Charlie made his way home, his mind was clouded with images of you.
Your pretty lips, your tiny hands, your thighs.

God your thighs.

He really needed to get himself under control. He was going to come home to his wife hard as a rock thinking about another woman. What was wrong with him?

As he parked the car and made his way inside his apartment, he forced himself to think about the play. He would need to let the stage manager know about his changes to the dining room scene. And he would have to have Frank work on his tone.

Frank.

He didn't like the way Frank looked at you. He looked at you like he was having the same dirty thoughts about you that he was. And you were too focused on God knows what to realize it.

Was Charlie jealous? Jealous over a woman he barely knew? No that couldn't be it. He blew it off, already in his bedroom, taking off his work clothes.

The clock read 5:30 PM and he sighed.
Nicole and Henry should be home soon.

Don't get him wrong, he was always excited to see his little boy but it was his wife that brought the mood down.

They were constantly arguing about something.

For a quick moment he imagined how much easier it might be with you instead of Nicole. Every thought seemed to lead back to you.

Damnit.

Now fully undressed, he turned on the shower and stepped in, the warm water flowing soothingly over his tense shoulders. He grabbed the soap and started to lather himself up. Moving slowly down his arms, his chest, his stomach. He always thought he had a nice body. It was a bit of a 'dad bod' which made him feel old sometimes, but he liked it all in all.

He put the soap down and just moved his hands along his body now, working his tense muscles.

God this felt good.

It would feel even better if it were someone else's hands, he thought.

He looked down and his mind went to you.

He remembered how your tiny hand felt in his when you shook it. How soft and gentle your touch was.

His cock twitched at this. His hands now moving from his stomach to his cock as he let out a sigh of pleasure.

"Fuck" he said under his breath as he slowly teased himself.

He thought about how innocent you'd look on your knees with his cock in your hands. You'd probably have to use two. He was definitely not on the small side.

At the thought of you touching him, he groaned.

His mind was only on you now, he couldn't help it. He closed his eyes and let a scenario play out in his head:

You'd be bent over to tie your shoelace, your skirt riding up your hips, barely covering your ass and exposing your thighs more

He groaned at the memory, his hand working a bit faster now.

He would come up behind you, hands placed on your hips, his aching cock pressed against your core.

"That is the prettiest sight I have ever seen" he would say in a low husky voice.

You would gasp as you felt his cock against you.

"Please Mr. Barber" you'd moan wantonly

'F-fuck I bet you'd sound so pretty begging for my cock" He said to himself as he imagined how you'd feel, how you'd sound.

You'd whine as he slid off your panties and undid his pants, sliding one finger inside of you, making sure you were nice and wet for him.

"You're gonna take this cock for me, pretty girl" he would say deeply.

You would moan his name as he replaced his finger with his cock. He imagined you'd be so tight and wet for him.

Charlie braced himself with one hand on the wall as the other worked his cock. Images of you flashed across his mind as desperate grunts and moans escaped his lips. The thought of you alone was getting him off.

He would pound into you, your moans filling the empty theater. His cock would slide in deeper, your ass on display for him. He 'd spank you and hear your answering squeal.

"Please, Mr. Barber. Please fuck me harder"

He knew what he was imagining sounded like some cheesy 80's porn but he didn't care.

He was moaning desperately.
Incoherent strings of obscenities mixed with your name spilled from his lips.

God, you'd feel so good. Hearing your moans and seeing you desperately clutching the wall for balance would make Charlie go crazy.

"Oh, fuck make me cum, little girl. Make me cum" he said under his breath, his personal scenario continued as he abused his cock.

Your tight cunt would stretch to accommodate his size and he'd notice that. Such a perfect fucking  cock slut, he would think as he fucked you. He would feel you getting tighter around him as your orgasm built.

"Please let me cum" You'd say as you rubbed your clit. "I'll be such a good girl and I'll-"

"Fuckk oh my fucking god that's my good girl" he groaned, fisting his cock as he spilled all over his hand. His knees trembling as your name left his lips one final time.

Coming down from his high he realized what he just did. He jerked off and came to the thought of another woman. To the thought of a woman so much younger than he was.

God this was wrong.

Rinsing himself off, he stepped out of the shower and got dressed in comfortable clothes. Sitting down to work while he waited for his wife, he found his mind going back to you every so often. He couldn't help it. No matter how hard he tried to distract himself there was one thought that kept eating at him:

The image of you alone made him cum harder than his wife ever had.