Chapter 2

-I don't really know, I'm thinking about making this kind of like Orange, how Karaku's mother died on the first day of school and not by suicide.-

"A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried."- Unknown

Midoriya's POV

First Day of School (UA)

I woke up at my usual time of 6 am, well that's a lie, I didn't even fall asleep at all last night. I couldn't sleep due to the fact that I'm going to the same school as Kachan for another year. I know I should be excited about my first day of attending the number one hero school, UA, but I'm not.

While I was trying to get motivated to go to school today, my mom got me out of my head and I started to get ready for school, considering it was already 6:35 am. 'Wow, your stupid. You just wasted a ton of time, not getting ready to go out. You're such a slacker and I hope you fail all of you classes.'

I was getting ready to leave the house when mom handed me a lunch and smiled at me. She told me to have a great day at a brand new school with brand new faces. I gave her one of my famous smiles and told her I loved her. I know that she tells me that she loves me, everyday, but I don't think she really means it. She hates me because I'm useless, waste of space, I just use up her hard earned money, I'm completely worthless. 

I guess wasn't really paying attention during my walk to school because the next thing I knew was that I was already in front of the class room door. Wow I really need to pay attention to where I'm walking so I don't run into anyone and so I don't get lost. I got myself out of my head and got myself prepared for seeing Kachan. I opened the door and started walking over to my desk, wearing my famous smile. I hope one sees it's a fake one. A few minutes later more people started to walk in and Kachan started to walk over to his desk. 'Great I get to sit right behind Kachan.'

Then a few minutes before the bell rings, our teacher rolls in. He's just rolling around in a yellow sleeping bag, how does this guy get away with it? He then stands up and gets out of his yellow sleeping bag. He introduces himself as Mr. Aizawa and gave us some instructions to get into our gym clothes after he takes attendance.

"Yuga Aoyama?" 

"Here~" the weird blonde haired kid said.

"Mina Ashido?"

"Here!" the weird pink alien girl yelled.

"Tsuyu Asui?"

"Here, rib-bit" the, what it seems like a frog girl replied?

"Tenya Ida?"

"Here, sir!" he said while moving his arms up and down, like a robot. I like it, Robot man.

"Ochaco Uraraka?"

"Here!" a girl with distinctive pink cheeks said.

"Mashirao Ojiro?"

"Here!" Tail man replied.

"Denki Kimainari?"

"What? Oh, here!" Rip off Pikachu yelled.

"Eijiro Kirishima?"

"Here!" a shark boy yelled.

"Koji Koda?"

He just replied with waving his hand instead of talking.

"Rikido Sato?"

"Here." a big guy said while smiling.

"Mezo Shoji?"

"Here." a octopus like person with a mask said.

"Kyoka Jiro?"