dr. minyak's daughter part 7 - henry hart

Two Weeks Later

—————————————————

Y/N hasn't been to school for almost two weeks, and we all began to worry. I haven't seen her, or anyone at all for that matter. Charlotte hasn't even been in contact with Y/N since that night. I go out every night as Kid Danger to always look for her, but I never found her. 

These two weeks have been quiet and crime has been somewhat reduced. Which left Ray and I to sit around in the Man Cave for days doing nothing. 

"I'm just really worried about her." I say, sitting on my couch, my leg bouncing. "What if something happened?"

"I'm sure she's okay. Dr. Minyak is probably just keeping her out of school because of what happened." Charlotte said shrugging her shoulders.

"I just feel like something is going on. We haven't heard from Dr. Minyak in weeks, and he's usually out committing crimes every other day." I sigh shaking my head. 

My front door opens to Jasper running in, panting.

"Jasper, are you okay?" Charlotte asks as we both stand up from the couch. 

"I just...saw...Y/N..." he gasped, leaning over to catch his breath. 

"What, where?" I ask walking towards him, eager to know where she's been for the past few weeks. 

"I was walking here, like I normally do, and I saw her get into a car not that far from here. It seemed super suspicious, and I didn't have time to say anything cause she was already in the car." He said walking to the couch. 

"What is she up to?" I ask them, throwing my hands in the air. 

"I don't know, maybe it has to do with her father and the weapon that is going to destroy Captain Man and Kid Danger." Charlotte said and I shake my head. 

"No way, Y/N would never help her father. She told me that she never saw herself being evil." 

"Yes, but that was before she was mad at you. For all we know, she could be helping him." Charlotte added, and my eyes widen. 

"You don't think..."

"That she's helping him build that weapon, and plans to destroy you. Yeah, I do think." Charlotte sighed, plopping on the couch shaking her head. 

"I have to stop her. I need to talk to her." I say pacing. 

"How? You already tried that last time, and that didn't work out." Jasper asked, finally catching his breath. 

I stand there thinking. 

"You said that you can't contact her right? She won't answer any of your texts or calls?" I ask Charlotte and she nods her head no. 

"Okay, so tomorrow we go to the Man Cave, come up with a plan to stop Y/N from helping her father and everything should be okay." I say nodding my head. 

— Y/N's POV —

"Tomorrow, we will use this weapon to finally destroy Captain Man and Kid Danger." My father says, holding up the gun. Nurse Cohort smiles, looking at the deadly machine, while I sat there. 

"And you will be the one to take down Kid Danger, while I handle Captain Man. Right, Y/N?" He turned to me and I nod. He does a small laugh, leaving with Nurse Cohort to the other room. I sigh, rubbing my fingers on my temples. 

The past two weeks have been stressful. I've been missing school and not talking to any of my friends. I at least have more than 100 texts and calls from Henry and Charlotte. But I didn't have the heart to contact them back.