Im sorry who?

A.N. Sorry for my long absence! Summer is finally here so I'll be able to post more ! I've been working on my other stories but I finally found time and inspiration for this story :). Sorry for the errors but please enjoy ! <3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pull into the parking space. "I hope this guy isn't that important." I say to myself.

"I usually wouldn't do this, but I have a job interview today and I really need this job. Please understand. Maybe we can talk about it if we happen to run into each other?.. -Sincerely Amelia" I wrote on the note. I taped to the reserved sign and glanced down at my watch.

Shit

7:55 flashed on my wrist.

I run inside and straight to the elevator "Hold the door!" I scream to no one in particular on the elevator. Luckily a man in a blue suit with a matching blue tie, nice black dress shoes, and short brown hair pressed the 'open door' button while the rest just stood there on the phone or in dreamland. I jumped into the elevator squeezing myself between the kind man and woman screaming into her phone.

"Thank you!" I sigh out of breath to the man.

"It's no problem." The man slightly chuckles flashing a smile. His sudden smile made me smile.

"What's your name?" I suddenly hear a couple seconds later.  I look up to find the voice the question came from. It was the 'kind man'. His facial structures were nicely sculpted. He had high cheekbones and pretty green eyes.  I snap myself out of his trance hoping he didn't notice me staring at him.  I turn around a bit to see if he was really talking to me.

I hear the same soft chuckle as before "Yes, you with the brunette hair."

I smile in embarrassment and face him again "Oh yes, right.  My name is Amelia. What's yours?"  I sounded like a nervous child, which actually I practically was.

"My name is Dean, Dean Smith"

Shit.

My smile immediately faded and my face scrunched up realizing the 'kind man' will soon enough hate me. When I said on the note we should talk about it if we happen to run into each other I didn't expect my demise to be soon. I turned my attention to the floor and whispered "Nice to meet you."

Should I tell him about the whole car situation before he finds out... No, I mean I'll only be a few minutes... No, I should just tell him.

I thought to myself clenching my fists in fear.

Maybe I'll just wait...

-------------------------

Deans POV

She turned her attention to the floor and whispered "nice to meet you."

I made a confused face which luckily she didn't see because I'm sure I looked like an idiot. It was going so well at first what made her so nervous? Does she know who I am already? No... No way. It's a secret no one knew. I suppose talking to a stranger on the elevator is enough to make a person nervous. The elevators ding sound snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Looks like this is my floor." I sighed trying to give a friendly smile.

"See you around sometime." I wave back to the girl as she gives a shy smile in response.

I continue on my way to the end of the hall to see my boss.  I open the door to the man I came here for, Mr. Evans, looking out the big windows that acted as a wall to the outside. The sun reflected off his black hair also giving him a 5 o'clock shadow.  I could tell he was very concentrated on something because he only does that whole mysterious looking out the window thing when something is seriously wrong.

"Hey, gramps." I teased trying to lighten the mood. Even though his appearance looked like we were about the same age... Well, let me just say he's way older than you would think.

Instead of a snarky response, he turned around and pulled some files from his drawer and slapped them on the table.

"Open them." He demanded.

I raised my eyebrows in suspicion. "You okay boss?" I asked somewhat worried.

He deflected my question and went straight to the case.  "Her birth name is Iris, but it's probably changed by now. She has light brown hair and eyes, but she could have changed that too. She should be around a teenager or if you prefer young adult."

"Okay, so what am I doing? Torture? Kill? Kidnap?" At least there wasn't going to be any filling out paperwork today. It's such a bore.

"Find her and bring her to me, but don't hurt a hair on her head or you will end up paying." He responded in a monotone voice.

"Paying? This isn't like you boss. Who is this?" This was really out of character even for Mr. Evans. This must be personal for him but I suppose it was approve my pay grade to know or even care.

"Is this all the information you have?" I question. There's no information of where she lives and a girl with light brown hair and eyes if she even decided to keep herself el natural.. Yeah, this is going to be easy. I thought rolling my eyes.

--------------------

Amelia POV

As Dean exits out of the elevator I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.  I felt the tension in my face loosen up and I sucked in air trying to calm myself. Luckily the women next to me was still chatting away on her phone and didn't notice my nervous reactions or more like she didn't care.

Ding.

Before I knew it the last person got off leaving me completely alone.  With the elevator now being empty I could try to gather all my thoughts about the interview and prepare. As I was going over some good answers in my head I heard a scream.

"Oi! Hold the door!" My eyes pop open to the sudden voice and I quickly obey reflexes taking over pressing the open button.

deja vu.  These elevators need to stay open a tad longer.

A guy with a slight tan, slightly wavy black hair, with blue eyes that matched his stylish tie, showed up.  His white dress shirt showed the outline of his muscles causing me to blush slightly.

All these men have better fashion sense than I do and a better face too! What's up with all these gorgeous men flaunting about?!

"Thanks mate." The attractive man said casually giving a wink. He seemed like a lively character. He had a box in his hand, I'm guessing full of important papers for the higher-ups considering I noticed we were going to the same floor, 24th floor. The higher the floor the higher the rank.

"No problem." I reply turning straight ahead and closing my eyes trying to once again concentrate on my answers for the interview.

Ding

"Okay, let's do this."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N Okay guys next chapter is finally out! I feel really bad for never updating this story but hey I'm back with a better outline and inspiration!  If you can comment or even like this chapter I would be forever grateful to you!

Thank you to anyone who is still reading this and welcome newcomers if there are any ! :)

This chapter is dedicated to Jensen_got_da_booty, gothgirl08, Gelli, MellonBallz, rayna0 ! Thanks for reading and commenting on my previous chapter!